Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting diet

xtremhealer

Guys am sheding out some fat please check my diet
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight:167lb
DEE: 2300 cal
Goal remove 10lb of fat and minimize muscle loss

Total Calories +/-2000
Avrg Total carb 110g
Avrg Total protein 230g
Avrg Total fat 60g

6:00 Meal1
Protein shaker 36g

WO @ 8:00

10:00 Meal2
110g fish
100g White rice
Leaf salat with vinegar

1:00 Meal3
Protein shaker 40g
100g Sweet potato
Table spoon olive oil

4:00 Meal4
120g grilled chicken breast
100g sweet potato
Salad w/o dressing

7:00 Meal5
80g grilled chicken breast
80g sweet potato
Salad w/o dressing

10:00 Meal6
80g grilled chicken breast
70g sweet potato
Table spoon peanut butter

11:30 Prebed
24g Casein shaker

Started ECA stack
3 times cardio a week
i hit the gym 5 times a week

do you think i need to drop one meal or its ok to avoid muscle break down?

Any comment is appreciated

You are just a tad shorter than me and about the same weigh. I had a lot less meals that youre having and I dropped to about 140 or so. I kept my fats to around 40 grams a day and for carbs and protein I adjusted total based on calories instead of grams.

I would eat my last potatoe no later than 4pm. I usually use oil and vinegar as a dressing. Cardio on an empty stomach least 3 times a week (at least 2 miles at a steady pace) should do it.

You are just a tad shorter than me and about the same weigh. I had a lot less meals that youre having and I dropped to about 140 or so. I kept my fats to around 40 grams a day and for carbs and protein I adjusted total based on calories instead of grams.

I would eat my last potatoe no later than 4pm. I usually use oil and vinegar as a dressing. Cardio on an empty stomach least 3 times a week (at least 2 miles at a steady pace) should do it.

we follow the same steps bro. from my previous experiance carb is the key for me...this week am shifting the carb in the early meals... and minimize it last two days before weekend. then i go for refeed day....

also i use vinegar and oilve oil for dressing... if i see my calories is below threshold at the end of the day.

cardio now is 4 times a week..

Top Bottom