Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitness Log

Apparently, chiropractors are trolls. Be sure to consult your local licensed physical therapist if you need rehabilitation services!

Yeah I guess what I was thinking of is that chiropractic is only about 30 years old tops....and it tends to be a lot shadier than other medical practices. Plus there are many studies showing that chiropractors are only modestly effective and only in certain cases.

I'd much prefer a physical therapist personally

i see you've been having trouble keeping up your log as well bro. hope you have a sick year and kill it in the gym

Sometime in the last 2 weeks....

Workout 1:

Bench
2x3x225

got interupted as a bunch of track players took over the gym had to go the fitness center instead

db bench
3x8x80's

db row
3x8x80's

triceps extensions
3x8

biceps curls

comments: did a lot of volume this workout and ended up slightly straining both biceps

Workout 2:

bench (90 seconds rest between sets)
10x3x225

squat
215x10

high pulls
135x5
185x3

hang clean to military press
135x5

plyometrics push ups (basically I just do push ups really explosively transitioning to different grips, ie wide grip down explode up and come down into a close grip and keep switching to different grips until failure)

Comments: gym attendance has been shitty at best. It sucks because I know for my body type I got to hit the gym consistently to keep progressing

Monday 9.19.2011

Military press
warmup:
45x8
75x5
95x5
115x3
135x3

Work sets:
165x3
160x3
155x3
150x3
145x3
140x3
135x3

Deadlift

135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3
315x3
365x5
315x5
some more reps at 315 with holds at the top for grip

couple plyometric push ups

Comments: Started bad with only 165x3, but I figured I'd lose some strength. Deadlift was alright but 365x5 was way harder than it should be. Got to get consistent. 21 heavy reps on military press after the warm up was awesome though

actually that is my problem. I dont have a real routine right now I just try to bench, squat, military press, and deadlift once a week. About to start a thread about it right now...

Top Bottom