Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fistfull, repeat after me please....

I have a feeling AJ Feely is in by the 3rd quarter tonight and he'll start to rally the birds....

Losing to the 69'ers, redbirds, and the mexicans in the same season is unbearable. The coaching staff has to go and the qb is too damn iffy. One day he plays good and other days he looks like he can't start on a high school football team. We need someone more consistant. Someone with a more stable mind. NO former alcoholics please.

I hopes it's pretty much over for the Fassel era and his low production offense. When was the last time the NY Giants beat a good team? I can't remember.

Did anybody see Strahan and Seahorn aka Cripplehorn playing nicey nicey with the Texans after the game? It sure looked like they weren't bothered by the loss. :mad:

HG Pennypacker said:

Off this topic.....didn't the Eagles lose to Jacksonville, who lost to the Texans.

uh, ya... and they beat the texans.. what is your point? dont say the texans are a good team.. or even remotely getting there... they TRIED to lose to the gnats, but the gnats knew they may as well fold up for the season.. the division belongs to philly..

madbomber31 said:

uh, ya... and they beat the texans.. what is your point? dont say the texans are a good team.. or even remotely getting there... they TRIED to lose to the gnats, but the gnats knew they may as well fold up for the season.. the division belongs to philly..

The Jets are better than both of them anyway.

HG Pennypacker said:

Off this topic.....didn't the Eagles lose to Jacksonville, who lost to the Texans.

Off this topic....didn't the Jets lose to Jacksonville, who lost to the Texans.

mylife said:

Off this topic....didn't the Jets lose to Jacksonville, who lost to the Texans.

Correct, but the Jets also beat the Chargers, Dolphins, etc.

My point is that you can't judge teams on who they beat and who they lost to. It's the record that counts and whether they make it to the playoffs.

Top Bottom