Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Tren cycle

Test @250mg a week
Tren @ 350mg or more a week

That's how I would do it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

In your experience does the lower test keep any potential sides down?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I only ran 1 ace cycle and it was a mix. I'm on enanth now but only 10 days in. In the logs I've read and the science I've seen. TRT dose is the most logical. TRT dose should keep you functioning like you would naturally. Tren is 5x more androgenic and anabolic than test. Why would you want the test competing for the receptor? If you have a 2 car garage; why would you consider a hyundai next to a Ferrari when you can fill the spot with 2 ferraris. I'm not completely opposed to 200-300, but I think TRT is the best option. Also, pin every day with ace.

I like trt test runs. 100 mg.

Same here. I've ran only my continuous HRT dose of Test on my Tren blasts for some time now, really helps to keep sides under control. Though I tend to run my Test doses pretty low in general.

I've also noticed a huge difference in side effects when running Tren with DHTs like Masteron or Winny. I doubt that I will ever run Tren again without stacking it with Masteron, which is other one of my favorites just like Tren is. Of course this isn't something that will work with everyone, just something that I've learned along the way.

So IMO/IME Def. Keep Test low the whole time, start Tren low and up your dose depending on how you feel/handle it, and if you feel that the total amount of AAS is too low, don't up your Test dose but instead rather add Masteron or Winstrol. One other thing that has helped me tremendously to avoid sides on Tren is remember to keep your blood sugar level stable ie. by drinking small amounts of apple juice, or eating dextrose pills throughout the day (thanks to Stevesmi for this one).

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Same here. I've ran only my continuous HRT dose of Test on my Tren blasts for some time now, really helps to keep sides under control. Though I tend to run my Test doses pretty low in general.

I've also noticed a huge difference in side effects when running Tren with DHTs like Masteron or Winny. I doubt that I will ever run Tren again without stacking it with Masteron, which is other one of my favorites just like Tren is. Of course this isn't something that will work with everyone, just something that I've learned along the way.

So IMO/IME Def. Keep Test low the whole time, start Tren low and up your dose depending on how you feel/handle it, and if you feel that the total amount of AAS is too low, don't up your Test dose but instead rather add Masteron or Winstrol. One other thing that has helped me tremendously to avoid sides on Tren is remember to keep your blood sugar level stable ie. by drinking small amounts of apple juice, or eating dextrose pills throughout the day (thanks to Stevesmi for this one).

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

thank you guys so much for the response!

Okay so does this look like a good first tren run?

8 week cycle
Week 1-6 Test e 125mg week (mines dosed at 250 so 125 is easy to measure)
Week 1-8 Tren start at 50mg eod up it if sides are okay

If I decide to throw in mast what dosing would you suggest? Never ran mast before

thank you guys so much for the response!

Okay so does this look like a good first tren run?

8 week cycle
Week 1-6 Test e 125mg week (mines dosed at 250 so 125 is easy to measure)
Week 1-8 Tren start at 50mg eod up it if sides are okay

If I decide to throw in mast what dosing would you suggest? Never ran mast before

I like mast at the tail. That's Dylan's bread and butter. It really shines at the second half of a cutter or recomp. You should cut your ace in half and pin ED. 24-36 hour half life. I've seen some logs where that has minimized sides further.

I like your supports but I like aromasin better. I'd get caber too. Also,get bloods done and keep an eye on thyroid. If it flops throw some t3 at 25 mics in there. All of the above are found at www.ag-guys.com. GW 501516 is great for combating tren lethargy. Www.Sarms1.com is where i get mine. Hcgenerate and n2guard are found at www.needtobuildmuscle.com for on cycle support. I like keeping the tren at 125.

In your experience does the lower test keep any potential sides down?

I did tren 100eod and test 300 twice a week...respond very well..no side except night sweat but it was'nt a problem to me! Each react diferentely. Srry for my english ahah.

Thanks a lot for the input guys!

Fizz,
You think I should get mast on hand or nah? This is gonna be a summer lean bulk. I'm already lean enough and will probably be leaner when the time for the cycle comes around (6-8% I'm guessing). This being my first run with tren I'm not sure if I should throw it in. If I get sides though and it helps out I see no harm in it.

I'll keep the ed injections in mind. I'll start with oed if I experience sides I'll switch to ed injections to see if that helps.

Top Bottom