Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*first time* needing help!!!

Easy there bud, im want to get size along with staying shedded...... Im going to do it, i just want peoples input on the cycle im going to take, to see what advice they have towards THE CYCLE...... Im not up here thinking, i can stick myself and not eat right or cardio enough..... why do people up here get so damn offended when people new to this ask question about cycles....(not everyone up here) but think about it, you were in my position before!!!!

^^^Because most want to start a cycle before they are ready. You don't need to cycle until you hit your natural limits. Just like when you were asked how long you had been training, you replied with "quite some time". Exactly how long is that? What does your workout look like?

As a first cycle you should stick with only one compound. See how your body reacts. When you had more than one and experience sides, you don't know which compound its coming from. Stick with a Test only cycle at first. With a good workout routine and diet, you can grow big on this cycle.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth. @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Arimidex @ .25mg/EOD
Weeks 12-15 Test Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance

18 week cycle?!?!

this is your first cycle?

^^^Because most want to start a cycle before they are ready. You don't need to cycle until you hit your natural limits. Just like when you were asked how long you had been training, you replied with "quite some time". Exactly how long is that? What does your workout look like?

As a first cycle you should stick with only one compound. See how your body reacts. When you had more than one and experience sides, you don't know which compound its coming from. Stick with a Test only cycle at first. With a good workout routine and diet, you can grow big on this cycle.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth. @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Arimidex @ .25mg/EOD
Weeks 12-15 Test Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance

What he said!

I Don't think he is gonna get as shreadded as he thinks! he is running Dbol! all his Post has been Questions about Cycles,none about nutrition,Diet or cardio.

RADAR

Easy there bud, im want to get size along with staying shedded...... Im going to do it, i just want peoples input on the cycle im going to take, to see what advice they have towards THE CYCLE...... Im not up here thinking, i can stick myself and not eat right or cardio enough..... why do people up here get so damn offended when people new to this ask question about cycles....(not everyone up here) but think about it, you were in my position before!!!!

these bros are here to help--when you give some conflicting info and an absurd cycle the wonder about how much you know....if you get rude to others we will ask you to leave...well, actually I will not really ask, just toss you out.

and if you have not spent time on these boards you would know that we spend many hours with people who do not have a clue what they are doing and work hard to help them...so appreciate that all comments are to help you----

if you do not want to discuss--or be taken to task on something (note I had a 60 post thread going back and forth the last two days with another good and smart bro that some may seem as rough--but neither of us took offense--and it is a damn good read.) If I can be questioned about a statement my friend, so can you--we all can--it is about an exchange of information.

I Don't think he is gonna get as shreadded as he thinks! he is running Dbol! all his Post has been Questions about Cycles,none about nutrition,Diet or cardio.

RADAR

hmnmm, I dont know how to say this with out making it sound personal, so dont take it personal..... I havent asking about nutriton or cardio cause i know what i need to do, i know i need to up my cardio, and i already know how to eat right.... being said, im asking questions about this thing i need help with, like cycles or how is the best way to take them, so that i may learn before i go and start buying and using. I understand that you all have information and the experience that i do not, but you dont have to get cocky on my ass, just help me out by answering my question or educating me by giving a website to go read, if i havent already! Like i said, dont take this personal, i appreciate what information you guys do give.

hmnmm, I dont know how to say this with out making it sound personal, so dont take it personal..... I havent asking about nutriton or cardio cause i know what i need to do, i know i need to up my cardio, and i already know how to eat right.... being said, im asking questions about this thing i need help with, like cycles or how is the best way to take them, so that i may learn before i go and start buying and using. I understand that you all have information and the experience that i do not, but you dont have to get cocky on my ass, just help me out by answering my question or educating me by giving a website to go read, if i havent already! Like i said, dont take this personal, i appreciate what information you guys do give.

Point Taken! Nothing Personal at all!

You are going to do gear regardless of what anyone says.
But Your not gonna get shredded Running Dbol.

A Good Lean Cycle would consist of Test Prop & Anavar!
RADAR

good bro question--I hate to answer a question by pushing a book--but check out some of these--you can download immed. I like Nelson Montana's and George Spellwins. Another idea is if you dont have it already--EVERY vet here has at least one edition of William Llewellyn Book----if not for that book (earliier edition I would have done myself some awful harm) see link below

https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/

Well im think about taking ezekiels advice and running that cycle for my first maybe even second. Everyone so far has recomended pretty much just running test for a first cycle, i have also come across this on my different sites. I think this will be a good starting point, and then running that cycle i mentioned earlier in a post. but adding some winstrol, so help cut. unless someone has some sudjestions.....

good bro question--I hate to answer a question by pushing a book--but check out some of these--you can download immed. I like Nelson Montana's and George Spellwins. Another idea is if you dont have it already--EVERY vet here has at least one edition of William Llewellyn Book----if not for that book (earliier edition I would have done myself some awful harm) see link below

https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/

Thanks bro, i will deff check this out

Top Bottom