Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle

5'11 165 and 20% bf????

You really need to reconsider this bro... Your a trainwreck waiting to happen, if your payin that much for gear, your also wasting money.

I've got a bunch of gear in my safe I've had for a while now, not touching it till I drop another 2ish % bf. and I'm sitting at 13...

I hear you, I hear you.

Idk..perhaps we measure BF in a different way here in Norway.

Myself at around 20% and my friend at approx the same (both approx 5` 11")... NO ONE would consider us even chubby...I am dead serious...NO ONE.

We've even joked that the $75 we spent on measuring it was a waste of money :-D

Idk..this indicates to me that perhaps we measure it in a different way.

Brother, what you fail to read what everyone is telling you is not only are you not ready for Steroids is the fact that you have been only training for 6 months, your body is not conditioned enough to handle them, Sure, you'll get strong fast and your ego is only going to encourage it ,But! your joints and tendons will not be able to keep up, eventually something will have to give, when it does you done went and set yourself up for an injury. You can't build muscle on a foundation of toothpicks, I trained naturally for 10 yrs before touching anything. I'm telling you this from experience and for your own good.

Hi RADAR and thank you for your input.

I def understand and hear what they/you are saying about it being too soon to get on gear.

However, I am going to try it and was wondering how my first cycle looked. Obv I am going to pay close attention to how my body is reacting (and consult with a doctor every week), but my mind it set on trying it.

Thanks again.

Hi RADAR and thank you for your input.

I def understand and hear what they/you are saying about it being too soon to get on gear.

However, I am going to try it and was wondering how my first cycle looked. Obv I am going to pay close attention to how my body is reacting (and consult with a doctor every week), but my mind it set on trying it.

Thanks again.

Well if you're so set on doing this then i would reccommend you keep it simple, run Test only for 10-12 weeks, forget the Androl for now,save it for a later cycle, you'll make great gains on that alone ,nothing like having virgin receptors as they will respond like crazy, see how your body handles Test before adding multiple compounds. Have all of your PCT & ai lined up and on hand before starting .
And for petes sake don't get gung ho and go heavy, proper form slow and easy ,you want to tear the muscle fibers up so they will rebuild and come back larger, sure you won't be able to handle as much weight but! This is how it works and your joints and tendons will thank you later on.
Good luck.

Well if you're so set on doing this then i would reccommend you keep it simple, run Test only for 10-12 weeks, forget the Androl for now,save it for a later cycle, you'll make great gains on that alone ,nothing like having virgin receptors as they will respond like crazy, see how your body handles Test before adding multiple compounds. Have all of your PCT & ai lined up and on hand before starting .
And for petes sake don't get gung ho and go heavy, proper form slow and easy ,you want to tear the muscle fibers up so they will rebuild and come back larger, sure you won't be able to handle as much weight but! This is how it works and your joints and tendons will thank you later on.
Good luck.

Thanks again RADAR.

I will def listen to that advice and save the Drols for later. I will also make damn good sure that I keep proper form and dont let how many pounds get thrown in the air matter. Thanks again!

Any advice for a good PCT & ai for someone in my shoes?

Again, I dont really have good access to a huge variety of gear to buy.

Ha ha! Thanks for your "advice". However...you seem to have no/little clue about BF.

If I did a poll, my bet is that 0% would consider me fat..not even chubby ;)

Ps. If you would bother to read my post you would see that I am not trying to lose weight, rather gain 15 pounds together with losing 6-8% BF.

You are 20% bf I dont care if you think you look good at the end of the day you are 20% and people with that bf and at 165 should not be doing steroids. .

You give steroids a bad name sir...

Your lucky the other lads are giving you advice because I wouldn't waste my time with a lazy cheater like u..

You sound like an 18 year old it scares me to think your in your 30s

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

You are 20% bf I dont care if you think you look good at the end of the day you are 20% and people with that bf and at 165 should not be doing steroids. .

You give steroids a bad name sir...

Your lucky the other lads are giving you advice because I wouldn't waste my time with a lazy cheater like u..

You sound like an 18 year old it scares me to think your in your 30s

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Please be more respectful, altho i agree with what you're saying ,it's not like i can drive over there and take his stash away ,so I'm offering help and guidance to keep him from hurting himself, hopefully he will learn from this and do things differently next time.

omg that is way too expensive..... better be rich bro... Looks like a guy at the gym will make good money on you... It should not be more than 2$ per adrol or dbol tab,, idk about the test P or C but test 400 is like 175 $ for 4000mg..... dont give that guy your money hahahahahaha.

Guys here told me the same thing... drop the cycle drop the cycle... been lifting for 2 years and a lot in my teen ages, and about same bodyfat... though im 5.8 206 lbs... think about it because personnally i think im making a mistake.... will know it after the cycle.... but i understand you.... i wont give any advise, those guys here only want us to make the right choices. Im pretty sure a lot of them have made mistakes and thats why they dont want us to make the same....

Good luck

What's the update on the cycle OP? I'm assuming you've started it by now

Top Bottom