Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle

DILF

Hi guys,

Just wanted your 5 cents on this cycle being the first one.

TEST
Week 1-2: Test Propionate 3 x 300 mgs
Week 3-12: Test Cypionate 400 mgs a week

TEST + Anadrol
Week 1: 50 ed
Week 2: 75 ed
Week 3: 100 ed
Week 4: 75 ed
Week 5: 50 ed
Week 6: stop

I've done quite a bit of research and concluded that the Anadrol will kick-start everything and it would be effective to start with the Prop for the first 2-4 weeks. I havent figured out what to do at the end of the cycle tho, so any advice is much appriciated.

Keep in mind that I am a NEWBIE...and this is my very first cycle. I live in Norway and I have restricted access to a wide range of alternatives. It's also rather expensive here (50's of Anadrol is approx $5 a piece and the Test is $230 for 1000 mg)

I am also wondering if it would be smart to save the creatine I've got for post-cycle? I'm worried about the water retention being too much with both the cycle's Anadrols and creatine combined. I understand that it might super-bloat the muscles, but I dont want it to be bloated with too much water.

I am at 20% BF, 165 lbs, trained seriously only 6 months, 35 years old. Want to reach 180 lbs with max 12% BF. I have 0% of training buddies on the gear, so everything is and has to be researched on forums like this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Too much anadrol. 4-6 weeks max. If your gonna use the long ester then it needs to be from day one. No need for prop with the anadrol. Run it like this.

1-12 test cyp 400 mg week
1-6 anadrol 50 mg day(plenty1st time)
1-6 n2guard
1-12 adex 0.25 mg e3d or eod
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius eod

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa and dspark

18-22 bridge and dspark

Too much anadrol. 4-6 weeks max. If your gonna use the long ester then it needs to be from day one. No need for prop with the anadrol. Run it like this.

1-12 test cyp 400 mg week
1-6 anadrol 50 mg day(plenty1st time)
1-6 n2guard
1-12 adex 0.25 mg e3d or eod
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 500 ius eod

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa and dspark

18-22 bridge and dspark

Yea that's way too much drol for a first cycle. Add formastanzol or formeron to the pct for a nice test boost.

I disagree with the Adex. There's a big chance for rebound. I would go with a suicide inhibitor like aromasin at 12.5mg. Like letro it's gonna kill that shit right out.

Damn bro, your BF is way too high. You need to get it down to about 13% before running a cycle.

As for the bloat, try creative ethyl-ester. I've never used it but have heard great things about it not causing bloat.

Damn bro, your BF is way too high. You need to get it down to about 13% before running a cycle.

As for the bloat, try creative ethyl-ester. I've never used it but have heard great things about it not causing bloat.

Thanks man, I know my BF is way too high...but I'm in the starting blocks when it comes to training and dieting now. I want this cycle to kick-start my new-found desire :)

Guys hes been training for 6 months, and high bf is he even ready to cycle remotely? 4 years minimum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Guys hes been training for 6 months, and high bf is he even ready to cycle remotely? 4 years minimum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Hi, I def understand you pov, but say I do go ahead with this cycle (cause I am going to), what can I expect, what to look out for etc...?

Hi, I def understand you pov, but say I do go ahead with this cycle (cause I am going to), what can I expect, what to look out for etc...?

Going in with lack of experience and a high bf% you can expect to be disappointed. Put the stuff on a shelf and get your training and diet in order before any cycle. By doing this you can bring out your natural potential and learn important lessons about diet and training. If you don't do this your outcomes will be less than good, leading to disappointment and even discouragement.

Top Bottom