Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E cycle

160lb and 19% bf? The best advice I could give to you is stay off any AAS or PED's. Get down to at least 12% bodyfat and grow some more naturally, you do not sound like you're in the right position to use androgens as of yet.

I agree with this 100%

My first cycle was test e at 400mg/week. I gained about 30lb mostly water of course. I didn't use hgh nor Arimidex or Aromasin. I didn't use hcg either. for pct, I used only nolva.

You gained 30lbs of mostly water? Of course? No..everyone believes that majority of your gains will be water weight with steroids like test and dbol...truth is eat high sodium shitty foods u will blow up with water on anything. Follow a clean diet and gain steadly to avoid this. I've nwver jnderstand why people like that big bloated look anyway

You gained 30lbs of mostly water? Of course? No..everyone believes that majority of your gains will be water weight with steroids like test and dbol...truth is eat high sodium shitty foods u will blow up with water on anything. Follow a clean diet and gain steadly to avoid this. I've nwver jnderstand why people like that big bloated look anyway

I've done only two cycles and I ate fairly good but bloated very badly. I am pron to bloating on cycles. The one thing I didn't do is to use an AI during the cycle. If I ever done a third cycle, I will definitely use an AI.

I've done only two cycles and I ate fairly good but bloated very badly. I am pron to bloating on cycles. The one thing I didn't do is to use an AI during the cycle. If I ever done a third cycle, I will definitely use an AI.

Oestrogen management is crucial man!!! I hold water very easily for some reason even when I was natural, now most of it is off its seems particularly hard to keep it off. It's like as soon as I even look at two minute noodles or other high sodium meals I blow with water lol. Clean diet+ai protocol is what will keep you lean and mean

oestrogen management is crucial man!!! I hold water very easily for some reason even when i was natural, now most of it is off its seems particularly hard to keep it off. It's like as soon as i even look at two minute noodles or other high sodium meals i blow with water lol. Clean diet+ai protocol is what will keep you lean and mean

+1

Oestrogen management is crucial man!!! I hold water very easily for some reason even when I was natural, now most of it is off its seems particularly hard to keep it off. It's like as soon as I even look at two minute noodles or other high sodium meals I blow with water lol. Clean diet+ai protocol is what will keep you lean and mean

Are you using AI off cycle, or cruising? For me, I stay fairly low carb to keep my water low.

I've pretty much decided to run my first cycle ever and after a bit of research I decided on doing a Test E only cycle.

I've been told 500mg a week is the best using 250mg to spread it out throughout the week.

I've been researching what else I should take with it and I've been hearing stuff like HCG and Aromasin that people usually take with it. No one really seems to explain too much on what it does and how it helps your cycle.

Could anyone break this down barney style for me? I want to avoid all risk as much as I can. Much appreciated gents.

Stats.
23yro
162lbs
68in
19% bf

You want to avoid the risk of anabolic steroids, then don't start when your knowledge is limited to that A.I. And Serms exist, but you don't know why. I'm not being a jerk, there are a lot more complication than those. You need to know your general health status. If you a person with a weak heart or high blood pressure, thick blood, etc, you could do some serious damage that you can't come back from.

The sides you are worrying about with an A.I. and Serm, that's a complex system of hormones, you need to know it well.

You thyroid, reproductive, etc, all can be damaged if you don't know what's going on.

Sure, on test E it's unlikely, but not impossible,

Don't jump on this train until you know the driver, please.:theshadow

Are you using AI off cycle, or cruising? For me, I stay fairly low carb to keep my water low.

I blast and cruise..no only run ais when I'm blasting and keep it as low as I can. You want to MANAGE oestrogen, not shut it down. The hormone is responsible for a lot of things. Libido, androgen receptor up regulation so on so forth. It's a hormone and you need it to build muscle in the end. 0.5mg eod is a perfect dosage for me personally, other people can run lower others have to run higher. When I'm cruising I take 10mg of Liquid Tamoxifen a day (Nolvadex) whilst pinning 150mg of Test a week (I prefer enth)

Low carb isn't the best if your goal is to build muscle as well as body comp in my opinion..it's your calorie intake and cardio. Personally if I go low carb, like 100-150grams I flatten out and start looking soft. Moderate carbs/protein and high fats is perfect when I'm cutting.

If you're someone who holds water I don't think low carb is what you need, yes carbs induce water retention but to a point...shitty starchy carbs do but clean, fiberes carbs with all the added benefits can aid in dropping water. Also Other things like water cycling, cardio full clothed, salt baths, sauna etc. are a great way to drop water

also the body retains water if it doesn't get enough, so drink up!

Top Bottom