Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E cycle

Corrupt3d

I've pretty much decided to run my first cycle ever and after a bit of research I decided on doing a Test E only cycle.

I've been told 500mg a week is the best using 250mg to spread it out throughout the week.

I've been researching what else I should take with it and I've been hearing stuff like HCG and Aromasin that people usually take with it. No one really seems to explain too much on what it does and how it helps your cycle.

Could anyone break this down barney style for me? I want to avoid all risk as much as I can. Much appreciated gents.

Stats.
23yro
162lbs
68in
19% bf

For a first I would do the following:

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d

Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED MIN- monitor and adjust accordingly.

Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk - day before test injection.

PCT
Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

HCG will help keep testicular function throughout the cycle and prevent atrophy. It will make recovery much easier. Aromasin is an aromatizimg inhibitor. This will help keep estrogen side effects away (bloat, gyno etc).

Arimidex simply stop estrogen buildup and keeps water retention down. Hgh well if ur using that I hope u have plenty of money lol around 30 days can cost between 150 to 200 quid. And u have to use this at least!! 6 months I'm currently using it so can't give feedback on that yet. Arimidex is good in my opinion kept water retention down a little for me

Arimidex sounds like something I need. HGH, is that something I absolutely need? Or is there a cheaper substitute for it?

Read. Learn drug profiles it will all make sense. 500 split into two doses weekly is a great first cycle. 250 test e /tbol would be my recommendation.

Correction: Drop BF% first. You'll thank me later.

Last edited:
160lb and 19% bf? The best advice I could give to you is stay off any AAS or PED's. Get down to at least 12% bodyfat and grow some more naturally, you do not sound like you're in the right position to use androgens as of yet.

160lb and 19% bf? The best advice I could give to you is stay off any AAS or PED's. Get down to at least 12% bodyfat and grow some more naturally, you do not sound like you're in the right position to use androgens as of yet.

+1...it took SIX posts for someone to say this?

C'mon guys, we need to be giving the PROPER advice not cookie cutter answers

My first cycle was test e at 400mg/week. I gained about 30lb mostly water of course. I didn't use hgh nor Arimidex or Aromasin. I didn't use hcg either. for pct, I used only nolva.

My first cycle was test e at 400mg/week. I gained about 30lb mostly water of course. I didn't use hgh nor Arimidex or Aromasin. I didn't use hcg either. for pct, I used only nolva.

:confused:

at your age the least thing you should think about is growth hormone, its mainly use is for people over 40 thats why we call it the fountain of youth.

Top Bottom