Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First job as fitness trainer. How to begin with the new client

I would run them through some strength training, cardio and mobility and see were they are lacking, Then, I would explain that we should ensure they have a satisfactory fitness level. Once we achieve a good foundation, we can then start looking at goals and the reasons they come to the gym. It sounds basic but its important to allow the client know their current condition as they will often shy away from truths or a bit off hard work.

I would run them through some strength training, cardio and mobility and see were they are lacking, Then, I would explain that we should ensure they have a satisfactory fitness level. Once we achieve a good foundation, we can then start looking at goals and the reasons they come to the gym. It sounds basic but its important to allow the client know their current condition as they will often shy away from truths or a bit off hard work.
So far the best answer and I totally agree with you. I've already prepared some training plans that I'll try to follow with new clients. As you said I'll test their strenght, find weaknesses and then I can make workout plan that will suit them.

Top Bottom