Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever needle 2 mins ago!

Im worried now, the promised soreness isnt here yet!!

Im still ok turning around for the glute, not got enough muscle yet to get in the way. . . . .

But all thats about to change

Hahahaha

Just thought that with it being the biggest fattest muscle to aim at there was less potential to screw it up?

Injectine EOD i may have to look at it so i dont end up turning my ass into a pincussion

Now whatcha gotta worry about is what your gonna do with that big fat bag of 100 or so used needles you have been using and saving for the trash. Then your gonna look at it again and say "Damn, I look like a junkie". hehe

im too scared to do my quads.. i always think im going to fuck up!.. might as well do the glutes..easy and simple!

I was too bro. Stay higher, over the side of the sweep not on top. and insert EXTREMELY slow!!!
if you get into a painful spot stop. Wait a few seconds. Then proceed very slowly. Now its nothing.

Long and short esters together I pin 5 days a week. I feel like a pin cushion

I was too bro. Stay higher, over the side of the sweep not on top. and insert EXTREMELY slow!!!
if you get into a painful spot stop. Wait a few seconds. Then proceed very slowly. Now its nothing.

Long and short esters together I pin 5 days a week. I feel like a pin cushion

ill try it next cycle..

5 days a week haha i love longer esters because of the pinning!

quad is byfar the easyest imagine the top of your leg was 4 quarters and your knee is north inj anywere in the south east quarter

1 | 2
___

3 | 4

inj in four..........or go to spotinjections.com

Top Bottom