Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever Anavar cycle...

fitfreak77

Hi ladies.
Wondering if anyone here has done an Anavar-only cycle. I'm doing 10 mg/day for 6 weeks to see if it will significantly improve my training. I am currently cutting (no competition, just for myself). I have added significant mass to my body over the past year with heavy weight training and HIIT. I am 140 lbs, 5'5" and 18% body fat. I eat a very clean diet and have just stopped intermittent fasting (2 months in, good results) in order to start my anavar cycle. I keep my diet at 130 g of protein/day, with 200 g carbs and minimal fat.

I'm looking for advice/experiences/results etc etc.

Thanks all!

It works differently for different people...

For me my nails get strong, skin gets a little oily, and I tend to gain mass on var while others simply cut on it...it all depends on your genetics, how you train, and how you feed it

At that dose though, as long as it's legit var, you should be fine and get what you want out of it

My nails get stronger, my skin gets oily....because of that I have to watch bacne. My muscles get very hard, almost to the point of hurting and I tend to recomp...ie lean out some and put on more muscle. My lifts get freakishly strong..like over 200 lb press for a chick

Ive had zero bp problems on two batchs...and sudden violent bp problems with a different batch

oh...and wildly more aggressive on various fronts...thats both good and bad

for instance...Im gonna box with psizzle soonly

Yup. Anytime I am on var I go to shirlene's Facebook and look at her pics to get pissed for my gym sessions

I've only run var once. I got quite a bit
Of bloating, good strength gains, nails and hair grew faster, muscles got super tight, I actually wasn't able to run at all on var, my calves got so tight it was painful. Sex drive went way up. Broke out like crazy on my face and chest on cycle, after cycle it traveled to my back. Took a good 3 or 4 months for it to go away. No period on cycle.
Didn't love var, may try a different brand in the future. Heard good things about liquid var. Anyone here try it?

Thanks for the replies, guys! I'm curious to see the effects it has on me and i will post them here, or perhaps start a log. I do a lot of HIIT training so I'm hoping I'll still be able to keep them in my regimen. I've heard rumors of some people cutting var with creatine (hence the bloating), because I think real anavar causes minimal bloating... but I'm not too sure. Any thoughts?

I never bloat on var. I get vascular as hell

I honestly believe anyone who says they bloat on var didnt get real legit var.

Var is often faked...lots of bastards will sell dbol and other cheaper stuff and say its var. Happened to me several years ago lol before I found this site and learned what different compounds look like and such. Sucked!!! Flushed the remains down the toilet when I realized I'd been ripped off. Bastards!

Top Bottom