Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

Ajaxx

:D Hi everyone, just need some advice. First off I am 6'1" and 233 lbs ~13%BF and 19 years old (too young I know so spare me). I also have lifted religiously 4 days a week for the last year or so and have no plans to stop. I will be heading back to school next week and begin a cutting cycle with some Clen I have ordered, but that is not what I need advice on it is just to get my BF% down before my bulking cycle. My question is if I could run a Tbol cycle and supplement that with a low dose of Dbol while keeping some Nolva on hand to combat gyno if I should be vulnerable to that...Anyway, my Q is can I run the Dbol at a max dosage of 20mg/day for six weeks along with the Tbol at say 50mg/day. My diet is pretty solid and I have always gained muscle rather easy. I would like to look bigger and be stronger for football next year and I figure a cycle like this could only help. BTW I am not afraid to "stick myself", but this will be my first cycle and I want to see how my body will react before I have any long acting esters in me. I appreciate any advice from the pros.

Unfortunately due to your age, you are not going to get any advice, it is stated in the rules that no advice is to be given to anyone under the age of 21, please review the forum rules.

Top Bottom