Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

lickky77

hey all. this is far from my first cycle, but it's the first time i remember not being hungry. i'm having a hard time getting the cals i usually eat off cycle. so here's the rundown... maybe someone has some insight.

50mg d-bol/day
250 tren E/wk
500 (starting 750 this week) sust/wk

.5mg 'dex eod and 10mg nolva eod, just because i have a little of each.

i've heard d-bol can affect appetite, but i've never personally experienced it. anyone?

If this is far from your 1st cycle then the phrase "just because i have a little of each" is a MAJOR red flag.

What's your cycle history? age/ht/wt/bf%

Your 50 mg's of test is already overkill why bump to 750?

hey all. this is far from my first cycle, but it's the first time i remember not being hungry. i'm having a hard time getting the cals i usually eat off cycle. so here's the rundown... maybe someone has some insight.

50mg d-bol/day
250 tren E/wk
500 (starting 750 this week) sust/wk

.5mg 'dex eod and 10mg nolva eod, just because i have a little of each.

i've heard d-bol can affect appetite, but i've never personally experienced it. anyone?

Go out and buy a proper PCT

if you don't have an appetite then right off the bat it means your body is sick. that is A LOT OF GEAR to be using. the tren by itself is already way too much, i won't even use tren these days anymore.. you are doing tren + a ton of test + lots of dbol.

no wonder your body is crying out

Usually orals have the opposite effect on appetite.
I think using something like tren and dbol are only gonna disservice to you.

What's your current calorie intake. Are you doing any cardio?

Also if you can't afford proper on cycle support + pct then you should not be cycling in the first place.

ive seen this occur with both tren and dbol in different people, but more so with dbol.. so putting them together could definitely cause it... its variant from person to person but ive seen it several times... thats A LOT of dbol to be using and completely unnecessary... no need to exceed 30 mg with dbol man

Oops I don't know what was going on in my head earlier but got to take my words back a bit regarding tren.
Tren itself is a very powerful and can and often times will boost your appetite tremendously.

Top Bottom