Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongman1252

Hey everyone. This will be my first cycle but I only have one "connection" and he only has a bunch of deca and only 7-8ml of sustanon(he said he used 2-3ml) sketchy but I know the guy.

I was originally gonna just do deca but from all the research "deca dick" haha. I need to take some test with it. Unfortunately I have no sources except my one guy. Is the 7ml vial of sustanon enough or do I need more?

I'm considering purchasing online but am scared of getting fake gear!

Here's my stats:

Weight:250
Body fat: 16%
Height:6-1
Training: 10+

I am a competitive heavyweight strongman.

Do I need higher dosages because I am a bigger guy?

nandrolone fear is high progesterone.. you can run all the test with it you want, if you don't control the progesterone then you are screwed.

your first cycle should NOT have a progestin in it period. learn the ropes first.

sounds like you are better off doing a helluva lot more research and learning what you are doing... getting tired of all the posts from guys who have libido problems or low T on here lately when they ran fucked up cycles. this shit can be avoided with a little research

Research and the rest will come. Don't ever do a cycle because its all you can get. You get what is needed or you don't run it, that simple.

Haha no fishing. Iv been researching for weeks and countless hrs. Everyone is saying to make sure I do a 1:1 ratio of deca and test-e,c or sustanon. Iv read all about having an ai on hand (armidex)Incase of gyno and to have pct ready to go with clomid. My "contact" is a reliable pro and his suggestion was to just take 300mg of deca for 12 weeks. I did the research and told him I need some test so I don't grow a vagina and tits.

The plan is doing 300mg deca EW, 400mgs of test e,c or sustanon both for 12 weeks.

I don't want to cut corners so I'm gonna take my time until I have everything ready to go.

If you did your research you'd know deca isn't a beginner's cycle, test is a beginners cycle, wait till you have the knowledge and resources to run a proper test only cycle...

Haha no fishing. Iv been researching for weeks and countless hrs. Everyone is saying to make sure I do a 1:1 ratio of deca and test-e,c or sustanon. Iv read all about having an ai on hand (armidex)Incase of gyno and to have pct ready to go with clomid. My "contact" is a reliable pro and his suggestion was to just take 300mg of deca for 12 weeks. I did the research and told him I need some test so I don't grow a vagina and tits.

The plan is doing 300mg deca EW, 400mgs of test e,c or sustanon both for 12 weeks.

I don't want to cut corners so I'm gonna take my time until I have everything ready to go.

a pro like this guy probably just stays on so he doesn't care about recovery. not the guy you want to get advice from.

i get the feeling you are gonna run this anyway so good luck. just remember what i said about progesterone. and that you can run all the test you want and its not gonna block progesterone lol, it will make it worse though potentially.

Last edited:
1. Don't ever take your advice from the person selling you the gear. Whether you "know" them or not, their main concern is always profit not your well being.

2. First cycle should be one compound only, test. This way you know where any side effects are coming from. In future cycle try adding another compound.

3. Like someone else stated, don't run something because its all you can get. Research more, aquire what you need.

4. Don't ever start a cycle without having everything you need on hand. This inlcudes ai's and all pct. You never know what issues you may run into.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom