Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle ok???

I think .5mg eod is way overkill for 250mg/wk. especially for a first cycle. You will never know if you dont need an AI if you dont try your cycle without it. No reason to run it if you dont need it. As brandonp005 said, he is very sensitive and needs it. Myself on the otherhand could run a 1000mg of test a week and wouldnt need an AI. Try it without first. No point wasting it during cycle unless you find out you need it.

Ya, I agree with you burn. I don't want to use nolva or clomid and I'm not planning on using the adex unless needed. So it looks like I will be getting 2500mg test e, some hcg, adex, and one of the pct products, most likely sustain alpha. Which one of these do you prefer? I don't want to get more than 1, thanks

Ya, I agree with you burn. I don't want to use nolva or clomid and I'm not planning on using the adex unless needed. So it looks like I will be getting 2500mg test e, some hcg, adex, and one of the pct products, most likely sustain alpha. Which one of these do you prefer? I don't want to get more than 1, thanks

Just get the 20 or 30% discount from one of the mods and run The TRS stack. I would get post cycle and unleashed from the EF store(cheapest). It might seem pricey for all of it but what your paying for is whats going to allow you to keep your gains. Remember that. :supercool

I love the way Sustain makes me feel. I also like the way Unleashed makes me feel. They are all great products bro, so if your funds are low, just look at which you can get a better deal on.

Top Bottom