Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Help! (Anavar)

Don't be scared to eat bro. If you are eating clean and you're training hard, you won't get fat. I eat WAY more when I'm training than when I'm not. I'm insatiable when im working out hard. You might gain weight on the scale, by adding muscle and losing fat, but you will look better. And the more lean mass you have the more it takes for your body to sustain so you will be burning more calories while doing nothing. You gotta get out of your head and listen to the advice you are getting here.

Now, that being said, I think that 4-5000 calories might be extreme, I know it would be for me, but I'm 5'10" 220lbs

Hmmmm realllly.....

Yeah i eat nothing but clean food....

Might put me behind in the wallet though :S

so should i maybe eat like...3500 hundred cals a day to start off?....

Also where your at right now....stop worrying about the scale. Worry about the mirror. Dont get caught up in pounds. just eat like a horse and lift. Dont forget to sleep enough.

also im assuming the bulking and losing weight will ONLY work if im doing aas (anavar) or am I mistaken?

right now in my mind im thinking "i can eat 4000 calories...lift weight and lose fat.... but do i need to be on ANAVAR to do that?... or is he just talking about lifting and bulking?"

You can do it WIHTOUT the anavar at this point. Trust me, I know all about wanting the results now, but, if you use the anavar now, you will probably be disappointed with the results, then when you are in physical shape to really take advantage of anavar, you will be skeptical to throw money at it, considering how "poorly" it helped you now.

No lose fat, you need to build muscle. 6'6, 205lbs. You can build a ton of muscle in the next year completely natty and transform your body.

Seems like Burnthis is basically saying in a nutshell- "Forget the Anavar, if you are deadset on doing something, anavar is not what you need. Start eating like a horse, everyday, watching your protein in a 2g per lb(at least) setting, and just work the hell out. Push yourself everyday. Don't leave the gym with energy."

What weight lifting routine are you on? You said you want to see results quickly to keep you motivated. Look up the 5x5 program. Madcow 5x5 With a program like this, you will see results quickly. You can do wonders with this program, giving where you are with your lifting history

Also, Fitday Check out this website as well, it will really help you keep your nutrient breakdowns for your dieting goals.

BEST OF LUCK BRO!!!!

You can do it WIHTOUT the anavar at this point. Trust me, I know all about wanting the results now, but, if you use the anavar now, you will probably be disappointed with the results, then when you are in physical shape to really take advantage of anavar, you will be skeptical to throw money at it, considering how "poorly" it helped you now.

No lose fat, you need to build muscle. 6'6, 205lbs. You can build a ton of muscle in the next year completely natty and transform your body.

Seems like Burnthis is basically saying in a nutshell- "Forget the Anavar, if you are deadset on doing something, anavar is not what you need. Start eating like a horse, everyday, watching your protein in a 2g per lb(at least) setting, and just work the hell out. Push yourself everyday. Don't leave the gym with energy."

What weight lifting routine are you on? You said you want to see results quickly to keep you motivated. Look up the 5x5 program. Madcow 5x5 With a program like this, you will see results quickly. You can do wonders with this program, giving where you are with your lifting history

Also, Fitday Check out this website as well, it will really help you keep your nutrient breakdowns for your dieting goals.

BEST OF LUCK BRO!!!!

Hmmmm this is nuts! I'm totally looking at my diet completely different now....

Yeah I have decided to wait on the anavar for a couple monthes....

But lets say I DO choose to bulk up.... will my STOMACH fat go away???

My exercise right now usually goes the follows

Day 1: Arms
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Rest
Back to day 1

Right now I'm trying to to HIGH reps just to burn and slim down

Top Bottom