Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Help! (Anavar)

mc_donkey

Hey everyone... I'm going to try and be completely descriptive as possible and make sure I don't leave out any information as to it will make it easier for me to achieve the help I need.

I am a 21 year old Male, 6'6 feet tall and about 205 pounds.

About 16 monthes ago I began a diet which consisted of about 1 hour of cardio a couple times a week while counting calories.... In about 3-4 monthes a dropped a solid 45 pounds

I stopped doing for about a year after that and started eating horrible food but was lucky only to gain a couple pounds (maybe 10 pounds max)

So I began eating super healthy and clean and made sure I did research on what I needed to eat for my body to get all the nutrients and everything it needed. So I started a new diet about 3 monthes ago and at the same time began lifting weights almost everyday same with cardio after weightlifting for about 30 minutes.

My regular day when I workout comes to about 2000 calories in total. 200 grams of protein (I take about 5-6 scoops of Whey Protein)forsure and all the healthy fats I get come from peanuts, Extra lean beef and other sources that are definitely healthy (i made sure of it) I also take Multi Vit's everyday and on top of that I take Fish Oil.

Since starting my diet I have lost a total of 25 pounds and achieved some pretty nice results.

Here are pics of my build

Front:

Back:

I believe i have a decent amount of muscle for how long I have been working out but alot of unwanted fat that is taking its time and wants to hang around.

I did my research on Anavar and saw that its good for a fat loss diet (which i am currently on) and I amd wanting to keep whatever muscle i have while losing weight so i was thinking of adding it to my diet (prob start of at 30mg for a week then bring it up to 50 for the rest of the cycle) for about 50 days or so

Now I also heard that its good to do it if you have a low body fat...

So this being said and all the info I have given... Should I add it to my regiment and try it out?

Or is my body fat to high to even consider trying this stuff...?

Also lots of people are saying "you need pct" but im also hearing "var doesn't sut you down" which of the two

In NO WAY am I looking for the easy way out or a "get skinny quick" pill... I am serious about working out and have been for the last 3 monthes and plan on sticking to this diet this time around for years to come and want to achieve the greatest results my body and my mind can achieve and would appreciate the help along the way.

Anyways Im glad to be a part of this board and hopefully some of you guys will help me out

you should definitely not get into ass at only tree months of doing weightlifting and at 21 you are still very young to be juicing, try a couple of years before touching ass get a solid foundation first, as good as you think your diet is it's prolly not that good, post your diet in the diet forum and you'll see, i assure you that if you are serious as you say you are in a couple of years with a good diet and training routine you can put on a lot's of muscle and lower your bf with no ass.
Keep us posted bro.

you should definitely not get into ass at only tree months of doing weightlifting and at 21 you are still very young to be juicing, try a couple of years before touching ass get a solid foundation first, as good as you think your diet is it's prolly not that good, post your diet in the diet forum and you'll see, i assure you that if you are serious as you say you are in a couple of years with a good diet and training routine you can put on a lot's of muscle and lower your bf with no ass.
Keep us posted bro.

hmm alright.... but would it be a waste if i just took it and kept doing what im doing now?

or would it be good?

Somone told me this: Bust your ass in the gym until you can no longer move 3-4 times a week and you'll see some serious shit...

lol makes sense!

Good thing about this forum is not as much flaming as with other boards...

Im definitely going to stick to this forum for now on...

Anyways I have the anavar... just still undecided on if i should take it...

does anyone know the approx. body fat % for me?

I understand what it's like to be excited to try aas, especially since you already have it. And also wanting motivation to keep going by seeing quick changes in your body, but honestly bro, you should do alot more research both theoretical (reading) and practical (training). From the looks of your post, it sounds like you are just doing cardio, and you just started training again 3 months ago?

At your age, and in your current condition, you really haven't done enough training. Like was already stated you should really get your diet dialed in and especially your training. You can't just take anavar and expect to get shredded. You have to know how to train, and understand the dedication and hard work it takes, with training, shopping, meal prep...etc. Of course, you'll see some results, but prob will be a waste. Gear gives you that extra edge but it really is all in the diet and training

Top Bottom