Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle diet, critique it!

I want to make sure I am eating right for what I want to gain on my first cycle... Right now im 195lbs at a little more BF% than I want, around 10-11%.... Looking to do a first cycle of test e and dbol for the first 4 to bulk up.

My current diet is here... my main concern is if I am getting enough calories and protein...

7am: 4 eggs, 4-5 slices of turkey bacon, 2 pack sugar free oatmeal

9am: 2 scoops whey protein shake with unsweetend almond milk or water

10:30am: 8oz chicken, brown rice, broccoli

1:00pm: same meal maybe with sweet potato

3:30: Preworkout protein shake (260 cals/50g protein) or pro complex gainer (650 cals/ 60 protein/ 85g carbs)

6:30- post workout meal or shake

9-10pm: 2 scoops casein protein

It all usually works out to about 300g protein, 250g-300g carbs, 75g fat, and about 3500 cals....

Should I alter this at all for my first cycle? Please feel free to rip this apart... but CONSTRUCTIVE criticism lol...

You can fed a homeless village with that meal. LOL

You can fed a homeless village with that meal. LOL

LMAO.... agreed.....

well quick update.... apparently im getting f*cking fat because the BF% meter at the gym today read 13.4%.... granted this was at 10 at night after most all my meals and before my workout ( it usually reads 1-1.5% less after my workout than before... I think water weight is causes a higher reading) But I was also 199lbs on the scale.

Idk to take this as good or bad.... but I really think that It is due to excess water weight lately as I just started taking creatine again 2 weeks ago, after being off for months because of the same reason, I think my body retains water very easily... and I even try to watch my sodium. Don't add salt to any foods, not much premade food or lunchmeats that are high sodium. I eat the low sodium turkey bacon....

Either way... I think it may be time for me to cut the creatine out.... anybody have an opinion on this?

When I first started taking it i seemed more bloated and gained weight really fast also.

Top Bottom