Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Beastdrol cycle log... need some insight

Bro...

just a quick post i dunno if u already mentioned it but what are your stats? Age? Weight? Height?

What are your max lifts for bench press, squats and deadlifts?

And just as important what is your diet like?

We can only help u if u supply the above information.

Without sounding like a dick bro....from your pics alone, it seems as though u arent ready to do beast yet. I think u can naturally build alot more given the right diet and training. Im just saying bro....

And im also not liking your cycle the way u have planned it out...there are some tweaks to be made.

Shoot us more information that I have requested and then we'll take it from there. Beast is no joke....

Your cycle and pct all look fine man.. As for the phytoserm-347 and the Rs-transaderm make sure you give me feed back on these. If anyone is thinking about getting these products Let me know I have huge discounts for these products now.. Thanks guys
Ruthless Supplements
ELITEF51 $50 off any item
ELITEF34 Buy 2 get 1 free Phytoserms
ELITEF24 Buy 2 get 1 free Transaderm
How about that!!!! YA!!!!

I'm not gonna bash you bro but i will tell you that you need to have your workouts on par before wasting your time on any cycle.

beastdrol is fine to run as a first cycle.. i have a buddy of mine who runs it twice a year and thats all he uses cause he knows it works and is legit. however my buddy has been working out for over a decade and has a very solid base. by your pics (and I do give you props for posting them) it doesn't look like you have ever worked out... you can blame low T all you want but when you workout your T levels will go up and vice versa. and T isn't the sole reason for muscle building, there is much more to it.

so bottom line is you need to hit the weight room harder before running this and build a better base. have you read my workout split below? very easy to follow and FUN!

trust me if anyone on here lives close to me I would be more than willing to take you to the gym with me and show you exactly what kind of workouts you need to build muscle. its intense, its painful, its fun, its a workout you probably will be sweating from head to toe after. and its a solid 5-6X per week 70 minutes a day.

Where are you located Stevemi?

Top Bottom