Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Beastdrol cycle log... need some insight

jamesleerpc

Let me first start off by saying that before people bash me for trying this as my first ph, I already bought it with extensive supplements/pct stuff because of a friend. I did countless hours of research before I even decided to do beast. I am a little worried about the harshness of beast but I got protection :verygood:

Weeks:
1-5 Rs transaderm 5 pumps ED morning
2-5 HCgenerate 5 caps ED
2-5 N2guard 7 caps ED
3-5 Beast 20/20/20 or 10/20/20
Some other stuff:
omega and/or super cissus rx (which or both?)
anabolic pump (dont have enough for n2slin, and already had some AP)
Powerfull and/or GABA (3 caps/3-5 grams) (which or both?)

PCT: (right after last day of beast)
1-6 Forma Stanz 5 pumps morn 5 pumps night
1-4 Unleashed and PCT
1-4 RUI liquid Torem 2ml/1ml/1ml/.5ml
and the other stuff

After PCT:
Phytoserms 347

As of today, I have already completed my 2nd week of RS trans and a week of n2guard and hcg. Let me say so far that I have never used a product and see the effects within a week. RS Transaderm is by far one of the best investments I have ever made. During puberty, I had to take a shot but only once since my mom wanted the doctor to stop it. After thinking about that day I realized it was because I had low hormone levels whether it be T or GH or w/e. I feel like the Trans really gave me a moderate level of test i should have because I have leaned out and built the most amount of muscle in those two weeks than in the whole 2+ years I have been lifting. Now back to the hormones, I wish i received those shots back then because I have been lifting for 2 years and it took me from 150 - 172lb as of today. Before I was 150 I used to weigh 220 and lost all the weight in like 3 months and after that I decided to lift. So I have been lifting almost everyday except when I don't hae access to a gym.

Pictures are as of today, I think i mentioned I am starting beast tomorrow, if not well there it is. Will be logging every possible day.

Some Q's
If i try to raise GH with powerfull and/or gaba during beast cycle can I keep it up in PCT?
My test levels are naturally low and I have realized that while on RS trans (by itself so far) even though I work out literally almost everyday, and so is it possible to somehow raise my natural levels and keep it that high? Just an example, going on a RS trans cycle then when off of trans go on phytoserms 347 and when off of phyto get on trans, would that work?
I know I have a couple more q's but cant remember any right now still baked...:inflate:

Let me first start off by saying that before people bash me for trying this as my first ph, I already bought it with extensive supplements/PCT stuff because of a friend. I did countless hours of research before I even decided to do beast. I am a little worried about the harshness of beast but I got protection

Weeks:
1-5 rs transaderm 5 pumps ED morning
2-5 HCGenerate 5 caps ED
2-5 N2guard 7 caps ED
3-5 Beast 20/20/20 or 10/20/20
Some other stuff:
omega and/or super cissus rx (which or both?)
anabolic pump (dont have enough for n2slin, and already had some AP)
Powerfull and/or GABA (3 caps/3-5 grams) (which or both?)

PCT: (right after last day of beast)
1-6 Forma Stanz 5 pumps morn 5 pumps night
1-4 Unleashed and PCT
1-4 RUI liquid Torem 2ml/1ml/1ml/.5ml
and the other stuff

After PCT:
Phytoserms 347

As of today, I have already completed my 2nd week of RS trans and a week of n2guard and hcg. Let me say so far that I have never used a product and see the effects within a week. RS Transaderm is by far one of the best investments I have ever made. During puberty, I had to take a shot but only once since my mom wanted the doctor to stop it. After thinking about that day I realized it was because I had low hormone levels whether it be T or GH or w/e. I feel like the Trans really gave me a moderate level of test i should have because I have leaned out and built the most amount of muscle in those two weeks than in the whole 2+ years I have been lifting. Now back to the hormones, I wish i received those shots back then because I have been lifting for 2 years and it took me from 150 - 172lb as of today. Before I was 150 I used to weigh 220 and lost all the weight in like 3 months and after that I decided to lift. So I have been lifting almost everyday except when I don't have access to a gym.

Pictures are as of today, I think i mentioned I am starting beast tomorrow, if not well there it is. Will be logging every possible day.

Some Q's
If i try to raise GH with powerfull and/or gaba during beast cycle can I keep it up in PCT?
My test levels are naturally low and I have realized that while on RS trans (by itself so far) even though I work out literally almost everyday, and so is it possible to somehow raise my natural levels and keep it that high? Just an example, going on a RS trans cycle then when off of trans go on phytoserms 347 and when off of phyto get on trans, would that work?
I know I have a couple more q's but cant remember any right now still baked...

I never saw a piece of paper or was told this. I remember the hormone shot and when I talked to my mom about it she said that I was right. Although I don't have a specific number I am very underdeveloped and my dick and balls could have been a more normal size... Right now I have been putting rs trans on my sac and I could see some more blood flow. I decided to get phyto 347 and after more research decided to use it with pct.

For some test boost but what's something that converts to DHT. I know people say too much dht is bad but when you have had low t your whole life I'm sure that raising dht can only help me. In addition to raising dht levels I'm trying to naturally increase gh levels with either powerfull or GABA or both. Can I do this during cycle or pct or both? Anyways Here's a heads up/reminder: starting beast today and hopefully updating every chance i get.

I'm not gonna bash you bro but i will tell you that you need to have your workouts on par before wasting your time on any cycle.

beastdrol is fine to run as a first cycle.. i have a buddy of mine who runs it twice a year and thats all he uses cause he knows it works and is legit. however my buddy has been working out for over a decade and has a very solid base. by your pics (and I do give you props for posting them) it doesn't look like you have ever worked out... you can blame low T all you want but when you workout your T levels will go up and vice versa. and T isn't the sole reason for muscle building, there is much more to it.

so bottom line is you need to hit the weight room harder before running this and build a better base. have you read my workout split below? very easy to follow and FUN!

trust me if anyone on here lives close to me I would be more than willing to take you to the gym with me and show you exactly what kind of workouts you need to build muscle. its intense, its painful, its fun, its a workout you probably will be sweating from head to toe after. and its a solid 5-6X per week 70 minutes a day.

I'm not gonna bash you bro but i will tell you that you need to have your workouts on par before wasting your time on any cycle.

beastdrol is fine to run as a first cycle.. i have a buddy of mine who runs it twice a year and thats all he uses cause he knows it works and is legit. however my buddy has been working out for over a decade and has a very solid base. by your pics (and I do give you props for posting them) it doesn't look like you have ever worked out... you can blame low T all you want but when you workout your T levels will go up and vice versa. and T isn't the sole reason for muscle building, there is much more to it.

so bottom line is you need to hit the weight room harder before running this and build a better base. have you read my workout split below? very easy to follow and FUN!

trust me if anyone on here lives close to me I would be more than willing to take you to the gym with me and show you exactly what kind of workouts you need to build muscle. its intense, its painful, its fun, its a workout you probably will be sweating from head to toe after. and its a solid 5-6X per week 70 minutes a day.

Steve thanks for your advice. Haha when I look at myself I am actually pretty impressed because I literally have the somewhat definition from the past 2 weeks of trans by itself. I know Im not like huge or even big for that matter but after being about 220 lbs of straight fat I've become a little "scared" to gain weight. And ever since I went from 220-150 I started working out hard. So it has been about 2-2.5 years and I have been lifting 5-7 a week at 1.5-2 hours a session. Another reason I blame the low test is because before I even started trans, I had a bigger chest, I didn't say more muscle but just bigger def in the lower chest area so it looked like a had small low hanging tits. After trans my chest became like it is in the pics, a lot leaner. After some more reading into test/est/gh/DHT I've understood that most my life I had symptoms of high e (like high irritability, and just some female like emotions) and no matter the cardio or hard workouts (I had a personal trainer before as well and his workout got me dripping buckets in 5 minutes) I just couldn't gain some muscle. I knew it had to be because of the food I ate. Back then when I started I ate 500-1000 calories because I had the mindset I would get fat again. And before I get bashed for eating so low is because my body would just bloat even with those few of calories and I would be bigger the next morning. So I forced myself to eat less. Now with trans I have been eating a solid 2k-3k cals and am my bloating or feel bigger(water reten in lower abs area) when I wake up. Quick q though what is considered being more "acceptable" or advanced enough to try ph? I mean beast isn't a top priority since I got all the other stuff I could just run.

Top Bottom