Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finishing up 8 weeks of LGD

Aceuao

So I'm about to finish my lgd 4033 cycle I was on 25 mg a day and I did it for about 8 weeks. I'm right at the 8-week Mark right now and I'm thinking about either stopping it and switching to something else or adding in ostarine mk2866
the reason for this is my elbow has been bothering me and I'm wondering if I can add in the ostarine and that will help
should I add that in for four additional weeks or should I just stop everything?
I'm 23 years old first time using this stuff and I weigh 158 lb

this is your fault for having horrible planning on not going about this right... at this point you need to stop, run your pct and then get ready for your next cycle which should be a sarms and peptides healing stack... now you CAN start mk677 NOW because its non suppressive and needs to be ran a good 6 months at least but a year is most ideal... after pct, take 3-4 weeks off and then you can go with this stack...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

So I'm about to finish my lgd 4033 cycle I was on 25 mg a day and I did it for about 8 weeks. I'm right at the 8-week Mark right now and I'm thinking about either stopping it and switching to something else or adding in ostarine mk2866
the reason for this is my elbow has been bothering me and I'm wondering if I can add in the ostarine and that will help
should I add that in for four additional weeks or should I just stop everything?
You can add ostarine 50mgs ed and it will help your elbow for sure.

if your elbow bothers you then stop training that area. you need to allow your body to heal

Top Bottom