Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finaplix (trenbolone acetate)

rampage7

Hi, im new to the forum so i don't know about all the discussion about tren.Im looking at starting a cycle and want to to know what u guys stacked with yours.I have done 1 cycle before so I'm still a beginner in the world of roids.The last few months I have been doing alot of research and planning and have most if it down but some advise from more experienced users would be helpful.Thanks

too crazy for a second cycle homeboy

this one is a winner
1-16 test 500mg ew
1-16 eq 400-600mg ew

give or take an oral

What was your first cycle Bro? When did you do your first cycle? And whats your stats? And is your diet in check? We can help a lot more if give us more info Bro

my first cycle was just test and was going to do deca but to late lol. right now im about 6 feet tall and around 175 pounds pretty lean.im just tired of getting sick or hurt and having to stop working out and losing all my gains.ive been working out for a number of years and would like gains that will last for awhile.keep in mind im still young and a novice user so id like to find a cycle that makes good gains but is also pretty safe. i was thinking of tren and test prop due to the simaler injection times. i hear winny or other test is good to.any ideas.

rampage7 said:
my first cycle was just test and was going to do Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but to late lol. right now im about 6 feet tall and around 175 pounds pretty lean.im just tired of getting sick or hurt and having to stop working out and losing all my gains.ive been working out for a number of years and would like gains that will last for awhile.keep in mind im still young and a novice user so id like to find a cycle that makes good gains but is also pretty safe. i was thinking of trenbolone and test testosterone propionate due to the simaler injection times. i hear Winstrol - stanozolol or other test is good to.any ideas.
do u need to stay lean for a certain sport?

sounds as if u need a good bulker

with a clean diet

1-6 dbol 40mg/day
1-12 sust 500mg/wk

rampage7 said:
Hi, im new to the forum so i don't know about all the discussion about trenbolone.Im looking at starting a cycle and want to to know what u guys stacked with yours.I have done 1 cycle before so I'm still a beginner in the world of steroids.The last few months I have been doing alot of research and planning and have most if it down but some advise from more experienced users would be helpful.Thanks
What was your first cycle bro? How long you been training? what are your stats?
this will help me better understand how to help you.

I'm not in any sports at the moment.I was in boxing for a few years but not anymore.What i really want is to put on some mass but still stay lean and cut.Thats why i had tren in mind.It gives serious gains and is pretty safe from what i hear.Also my doses wouldn't be really high.

Top Bottom