Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final 4-6 weeks of test/tren cut diet

SwollenMember_18

Hey guys, so after some debate with myself on whether to continue to lean out, or transition into a growth/recomp phase. I have decided to continue to cut down to around 7% BF just to say I got there and to have a lot of leniency when I start to build again.

Stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 202 pounds
BF %: 10ish (full 6er easily visible)
Gear: T400/Tren E/Winstrol/Clen

Would like some feedback on how to really kick that last little layer of softness to get the coveted grainy look.... Just added winny to the stack yesterday at 80mg ED to help with it

BMR: 2100 kcal
TDEE: 3000
Calorie intake to date: 22-2400
Macros: 330g protein/110g carb/60g fat (give or take a few grams here or there)

Updated diet to get rid of last bit of fat

Macros: 300g protein/100g carbs/55g fat (2000ish cals)

Diet:

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 4 whites, half can tuna, fat free ham slice, reduced fat cheddar, few diced veggies (440kcal)

Meal 2: 175g chicken breast, 6 egg whites, 3-4 cups veggies either separated or mixed as a big scramble
(550kcal)

Meal 3: 150g turkey breast, 6 egg whites, 3-4 cups veggies (basically same as meal 2)
(500kcal)

Meal 4: (bedtime meal)
300g plain Greek yogurt, 187.5g fat free cottage cheese, 1 1/2 tblsp natty PB, half scoop protein powder, all
Mixed together
(575kcal)

Only sauces used are mustard, and sugar free ketchup in small amounts

Total: 2065kcal

I train with weights 5x week intense and heavy with added volume work

Cardio is everyday, 45 min steady state on rest days, 10 min warm up before each workout, followed by either 30 min LISS or 25min HIIT post work out, depending on muscle group hit that day.

Any changes I should make? Am I eating enough? The lower carb approach has definitely been the fastest and most sustainable diet for me personally but willing to try something diff it it will get me really shredded haha!

Thanks in advance for any or all feedback, really want to look the best I ever have when this is said and done!!!

Edit: my sodium intake is always fairly high between 2700-3300mg/day will it make a big difference to drop that as low as possible? Or is that fine?

Last edited:
Top Bottom