Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finaflex-550 and Finaflex Ripped

BeachDude022

I wasn't sure which forum to put this one in, but has anyone had any experience with either Finaflex product? I hear it's going to be banned as of 1/4/10, so I was wondering if it was worth it to buy a few bottles and get some opinions, especially since I can't afford a bulking or cutting cycle at the moment.

nah i would get some needto phs from mrsupps.com before they go away, they have some killer deals on buy one get one free even on the stacks.

I wasn't sure which forum to put this one in, but has anyone had any experience with either Finaflex product? I hear it's going to be banned as of 1/4/10, so I was wondering if it was worth it to buy a few bottles and get some opinions, especially since I can't afford a bulking or cutting cycle at the moment.

Good bro hit up mrsupps.com :biggrin:

I LOVE my finaflex pro 550 fat burner! Gives me LOTS of energy, focus, appetite surppressent (during thouse difficult cuts in diet) and gets rid of the troubled body fat. I've tried about 6 or 7 fat burners including Lipo Black 6 and THIS is by far my favorite.

Top Bottom