Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina rage, just raged at TGI Fridays

pushing_fe said:
respect my muscularity

i'm SO going to use this phrase at the gym from now on! i may even have a shirt printed up with this on it!

i'm getting a pretty good visual of myself getting up from the leg press and randomly screaming this between sets. i'll keep you posted on how it works out for me! ;)

LMAO @ BIGSATAN.

DONT USE FINA AS AN EXCUSE TO ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE. THATS ONE OF THE REASONS STEROIDS HAS SUCH A BAD NAME.

KAYNE

The Nature Boy said:
you guys should have witnessed the scene I caused when I was told that the coffee I was drinking was really Folgers Crystals and not the normal brewed coffee. I fucked that place up. That Four Seasons will never be the same after that.

HAHHAH!@!!

this is funny, i blew up on the mcdonalds lady yesterday. they deserved it. they always get my order wrong every single time i go there. and im not even on anything right now. just finished.

hippedy hop said:
these andro poppers holy shit talk about rage!!! this bitch at mcdonalds waz like yo bitch you can only have 3 ketchups with yo supasize frie , damn my nipples felt like they was gonna bust out of my wife beater. I told that bitch she betta watch out or i'll roast my tires on my camaro in the parking lot. she gave me a extra salt packet so I wouldn't have to hurt that dumb bitch.

ooooooooooohyeah fuckin andropopper rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for this fuckin hilarious post by HH

mylife said:
About 4 years ago when I was a soph in HS me and a few buddies got real bored. There was a dance club in town that closed down and turned into a chinese buffet. Four of us went in there at about 6pm on a tuesday night and they all started dancing (as if it was still a dance club). It was one of the funniest thing's I've ever seen. Imagine a 16 year old kid standing on top of a booth in a buffet with his hands on his knees shaking his ass in the air. The worker came over and asked what he was doing and his reply was ,"I'm here to dance! When's the DJ get here? This is still The Rock ain't it?!??!" (the rock was the name of the club)

Yeah, that shit would be funny! :D

pushing_fe said:
Then I asked him if he reads the EliteFitness Boards, he says no. I look at him and say, "Didn't think so."

LMFAO.
This thread is chock full o' laughs.

Top Bottom