Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Filthy, dirty Canadianers??

H

HappyScrappy

Hey all,
I just made reservations to go to a wedding in Toronto in July (13th - 15th).

1) anyone have any recommendations of fun stuff to do there (I've already done the baseball thing there in the past - and inadvertantly went to a gay bar as well, that was interesting)?

2) I'm not sure how much free time I'll have, but we could set up a EF Lunch for the Toronto people or those of us that will be in the 'hood at that time.

as mom used to say "hookers and beer"

Try a bar called the Docks. It holds about 6000 people and has an amusment park in it. Pretty Wild!!! Hotties every where.

I'll be there with my GF since it is her uncle getting married. So I'm less looking for hotties, and just vaguely stuff to do - I'm not even sure how much free time we'll have outside of what is involved with the wedding.

there you go! I forgot all about that aspect! good call OC!!

last two times I've been up to toronto, they had F1 races in the streets, hopefully not this go round. that was back when I used to live in Rochester NY and it wasn't too bad to drive up to Toronto and watch some really bad baseball (I saw Toronto play Detroit in a battle for last place in the league - it was a no hitter into the 9th, and not b/c the pitching was good).

Montreal has the F1 race. Toronto has the CART (Indy) Race.

You could always take her to the Hockey Hall of Fame. I hear girls love it.

Top Bottom