Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

few of my weak spots..need some help

tiger88

first thing first

my leg development is great (large quads and solid hamstrings but i cannot seem the get my legs very very lean ( my abs show and even vascularitiy in the low abs as well...

they are always seeming smooth too me

its like my body fats is alot lower in my upper body

fuuuuck

also the center of my chest.....

i tore my pec doing flies and hate that movement (brings back shity memories and plus when ever i hit up flies i feel it more outter chest area

any helps thanks
:)

you sound like you have the same problem my wife does. She has bad ass abs nice lean upper body but her legs carry most of her B.F. I dont know how you train legs but in the past Ive used volume to up the toneness and vascularaty in my legs, that could help. I know legs are very stuborn when it comes to fat lose for some poeple, youll have to experament with different things to find what works for you.

so you're a pear shape? its common with women, I wouldnt be too concerned ;)

Have you ever tried doing board presses?

B True

b fold the truth said:
Have you ever tried doing board presses?

B True

is that a board press is a bench press where instead of bringing the bar down to your chest/upper abs, you bring the bar down to a set of 2 by 6's which is laying on your chest

as for a chest workout. put these in first ahead of incline bench press i asume?

Yes, those are board presses. I've felt that doing them tends to take the stress off of my shoulders a good bit and quite often fry my inner chest. I mostly use a moderate grip (pinky about 1" inside the power rings) on these as the closer grip seems to make me feel it better too.

B True

Top Bottom