Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Few cycle Ideas to run by the vets...

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
SInce I blew my knee out sunday I am going to come off cycle (been on 11 weeks anyhow) cut my losses, collect myself and go again in 2-3 mos. Pending proper blood work ofcourse. I wanted to experiment with a few things I have never tried. Shorter cycles like 4, 6, 8 weekers. Plus try a few things like Anadrol and D-bol which I havnt used before. heres a few ideas I was thinking of.

week 1-4 prop 100mg ED

week 1-4 d-bol 50mg ed(or 25-50mg anadrol)

or

week 1-6 test E 300mg EOD

week 1-6 d-bol 20-40 mg ED

My general rule for "me" is, if its under 8 weeks use test prop. Over 8 weeks , use long esters. However I feel test E in like 3 weeks. So with that kind of loading would test E not work well in a 6 week situation? Not to say I'm all hot for the idea. I can get whatever I want. I was just thinking of trying something different. Yes its alot of test, but get in, get out, good pct, done. Any opinions?
I was also thinking of doing a few things like running 4 week shots of A-bombs just to try it.
Since I have one of those jobs where AAS really helps with the preffered look, I figured the anadrol size couldnt hurt. I would probably run an AI with the drol though.

Nelson has written about the systematic use of very short cycles (like 4 weeks). U should look it up.

I believe the idea is sound. U'd never shut down too hard for one thing.

There is no reason why test e wouldn't work in such a cycle. Ur levels of free test rises almost instantly upon injection. That goes for long esters too.

Keep us posted when u try it out.

Wish u a speedy recovery from the injury bro.

Top Bottom