Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cutting down steroids/sarms?

Ahceoi

I'm looking to take performance enhancing drugs to cut down a little bit from here
I train about three to four times a week in the gym pretty religiously but just not seeing the results
I'm 5'6 and I weigh about 142 lb
I'm 42 years old and my metabolism has seemed to slow down
What do you think about steroids and sarms for my goals? Maybe 1 or 2 of each for 8 weeks?

don't be so fast to blame metabolism, its a common thing to believe this

female weight loss is a bit more complicated than males. there are hormones in play. example a pregnant woman will gain weight during pregnancy, no matter what she does or eats. that is due to her hormones changing.

For the most part steroids and actual SARM's will not help you loose weight. They will help you maintain weight while you are in a caloric deficit.

For weight loss you are going to be dealing with ephedrine, caffein, and a baby aspirin as a metabolism booster. Now if you want to go next level you can do Clenbuterol, but make sure you stay hydrated and have lots of potassium or you will cramp up. Alos Clenbuterol is extremely hard on your heart so it is best to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with this stuff. Clenbuterol is not something to take on a whim though as it is very toxic.

Recently compounds that use GLP-1 have come out. You are not overweight enough to probably get a doctor to prescribe it to you, but some peptide sellers are selling GLP-1 as a peptide you just have to figure out how much to inject how often. Right now my research seems to say take .25 mg once a week for 4 weeks, then .5 mg once a week for 4 weeks, and the long term is 1 mg every week, but all that is just from my internet search and we all know the internet isn't always correct.

Last edited:
I'm looking to take performance enhancing drugs to cut down a little bit from here
I train about three to four times a week in the gym pretty religiously but just not seeing the results
I'm 5'6 and I weigh about 142 lb
I'm 42 years old and my metabolism has seemed to slow down
What do you think about steroids and sarms for my goals? Maybe 1 or 2 of each for 8 weeks?
I dont see why you need steroids, sarms can be of help

10mgs cardarine with 3 caps cardazol
add low carb diet with daily cardio for your goals

Top Bottom