Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cutting advice

laweip

I’m 25 years old
5’5’’ 137lbs
Right now I am taking anavar/oxandrolone 10mgs a day along with 5mgs of winstrol
I am dosing the var EOD and the winstrol every 3 days. Looking to possibly add in clenbuterol as i have some i got from a friend
I'm very new to this side of PED’s. can you give me some advice as far as caloric intake for someone who wants to cut up and get toned

1200-1600 kcal/day

pro 100-150 gr
fat 25-50 gr
carbs 150-200

no sugar, processed foods or crap.
only organic natural food

as to what you're taking better that I say nothing.

I’m 25 years old
5’5’’ 137lbs
Right now I am taking anavar/oxandrolone 10mgs a day along with 5mgs of winstrol
I am dosing the var EOD and the winstrol every 3 days. Looking to possibly add in clenbuterol as i have some i got from a friend
I'm very new to this side of PED’s. can you give me some advice as far as caloric intake for someone who wants to cut up and get toned
I'm reading this and on one hand it looks like you are taking Anavar 10 mg and winstrol 5 mgs every day and then on the other it says Anavar everyother day and winstrol every 3 days. Regardless, I would cut out the winstrol for your first cycle and take the Anavar 10 mg every day, but break it into two 5 mg doses taken about 12 hours apart as Anavar has a half life of about 9 hours. Run that for 4-6 weeks take an equal amount of time off cycle. If you do not experience any negative side effects you can either up your Anavar to 15 mg in the next cycle or start adding the winstrol at 5 mg and run it another 4-6 weeks. Just be careful as I'm not a fan of more than one oral at a time. Might be better going to Primo as your second compound as a weekly injection if you can stand to pin yourself or have someone you could stand to have pin you.

Clenbuterol is a very harsh substance, with that said I have used it. Ideally you would run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. First week 10 mg second week 20 mg if you can tolerate it during the first week. Second cycle start at 20 mg first week go to 30 mg second week if you can tolerate it. Third cycle would be 30 mg first week 40 mg second week, 40 mg to the max a female should take, but if you determine that 20 mg is the max you can tolerate run it 2 weeks on two weeks off.

PED's are only part of the equation though. You will also need a good diet and an appropriate workout plan for your ultimate goal. If your looking at getting into the higher levels of bodybuilding you will need a coach as your going to have to really load up on PED's to compete with those athletes.

I’m 25 years old
5’5’’ 137lbs
I dont see the need for 5mgs

2.5mgs anavar 2.5mgs winstrol is enough

I'm reading this and on one hand it looks like you are taking Anavar 10 mg and winstrol 5 mgs every day and then on the other it says Anavar everyother day and winstrol every 3 days. Regardless, I would cut out the winstrol for your first cycle and take the Anavar 10 mg every day, but break it into two 5 mg doses taken about 12 hours apart as Anavar has a half life of about 9 hours. Run that for 4-6 weeks take an equal amount of time off cycle. If you do not experience any negative side effects you can either up your Anavar to 15 mg in the next cycle or start adding the winstrol at 5 mg and run it another 4-6 weeks. Just be careful as I'm not a fan of more than one oral at a time. Might be better going to Primo as your second compound as a weekly injection if you can stand to pin yourself or have someone you could stand to have pin you.

Clenbuterol is a very harsh substance, with that said I have used it. Ideally you would run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. First week 10 mg second week 20 mg if you can tolerate it during the first week. Second cycle start at 20 mg first week go to 30 mg second week if you can tolerate it. Third cycle would be 30 mg first week 40 mg second week, 40 mg to the max a female should take, but if you determine that 20 mg is the max you can tolerate run it 2 weeks on two weeks off.

PED's are only part of the equation though. You will also need a good diet and an appropriate workout plan for your ultimate goal. If your looking at getting into the higher levels of bodybuilding you will need a coach as your going to have to really load up on PED's to compete with those athletes.
very nice advice

Top Bottom