Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female anavar

That's why so many guys think 20 would be a low dose because most of them are using var for cutting and more like 60-80ed. We get SO many women coming here asking about var for cutting but in reality, any aas with women will cause muscle gain. Your bf% will change and you may drop fat, as well, but there are other things that are safer if the woman just wants to cut.

And..until you know your body...it's so much better to start low because the side effects can be lifelong. Not typically with var but you never know.

I know I'm pretty opinionated on this subject but I was one of those girls who trusted someone else, didn't do my research and have permanent sides. I'm also over 40 and now getting to experience the impact of some of that gear use, as the aging process kicks in. All are things most women (myself included) don't stop and think about when all you can see is that perfect body and placing well on stage...or whatever your goal is.

That's a great way to summarize. I have a degree in Health and Exercise Science and can prescribe a dietary and exrx program for a female, but when it comes to bro-science and AAS for a female I'm borderline worthless (other than recommending GH or GHRP through a rejuvenation clinic).

That's why so many guys think 20 would be a low dose because most of them are using var for cutting and more like 60-80ed. We get SO many women coming here asking about var for cutting but in reality, any aas with women will cause muscle gain. Your bf% will change and you may drop fat, as well, but there are other things that are safer if the woman just wants to cut.

And..until you know your body...it's so much better to start low because the side effects can be lifelong. Not typically with var but you never know.

I know I'm pretty opinionated on this subject but I was one of those girls who trusted someone else, didn't do my research and have permanent sides. I'm also over 40 and now getting to experience the impact of some of that gear use, as the aging process kicks in. All are things most women (myself included) don't stop and think about when all you can see is that perfect body and placing well on stage...or whatever your goal is.

its funny that I'm ticking closer to 40 though and considering gear I would have never considered when I was younger..and didn't touch the stuff until my hormones were fucked by disease and poor genetics...

Call me what you want but you clearly don't know what you're doing and your gf will pay the price. If she was responsible, she'd be doing her own research.

Boy isn't that the damn truth and listen to Cali she is one educated woman. No BS there bro!

Top Bottom