Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female anavar

20mg is too much 10 is max starting point, 5 is even better for a beginner.

20mg is too much 10 is max starting point, 5 is even better for a beginner.

Listen to this advice, OP. Higher steroid dosages means higher risk for male like characteristics and sides.

Oh I am ^ ill drop it to 5 ed any other advice guys such as supports for a female in cycle that differs from us guys

Oh I am ^ ill drop it to 5 ed any other advice guys such as supports for a female in cycle that differs from us guys

Here's a thought....ask the women in the women's forum. ;)

What are her goals? Var is different for women then men. Is she eating properly? How old is she? Does she have any idea what the risks are or potential side effects?? It's irresponsible to throw her on something without even knowing the potential risks and like some of these guys have said, the sides can become permanent, even from var.

Just my 2 cents....

Bloody yanks I wasn't calling you anything I was calling me am idiot

I apologize. I misread your comment.

Var won't impact the pill and if you keep the dose at 5 to 10 mgs she won't need to do anything after but may have some hormone disruption for a few weeks after ie: monthly cycle off, moodiness etc.

If she has more specific questions, she can always pm me too. Most women will gain some weight on var too... Which is usually the idea... Gaining muscle.

Good luck! :)

Top Bottom