Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female anavar

All good Cali we both been round the block on here lol
Appreciate the help yeah she's cross fitting so her compounds have to go up a little
I'll keep it at 5 then maybe adjust around w4
Any half life times ?

All good Cali we both been round the block on here lol
Appreciate the help yeah she's cross fitting so her compounds have to go up a little
I'll keep it at 5 then maybe adjust around w4
Any half life times ?

Most orals have a short half life normally between 8-12 hours so dosing 2x ED is fine. I wouldn't take it after 4pm or it could effect sleep. Watch her BP as well. High BP can effect her sleep and it's obviously a health concern

while I question this a bit ^^^^ I have split the doses morning and evening and only saw a bp spike on one batch

but on reflection, any new compound I've ever run I've always done it strictly in the morning so I could watch for sides all day
Var isn't even remotely new to me though

I apologize. I misread your comment.

Var won't impact the pill and if you keep the dose at 5 to 10 mgs she won't need to do anything after but may have some hormone disruption for a few weeks after ie: monthly cycle off, moodiness etc.

If she has more specific questions, she can always pm me too. Most women will gain some weight on var too... Which is usually the idea... Gaining muscle.

Good luck! :)

Girls get the shaft on AAS... Except for Var. That must be nice getting away with 5-10mgs of var. Anything less than 40 is worthless for me.

while I question this a bit ^^^^ I have split the doses morning and evening and only saw a bp spike on one batch

but on reflection, any new compound I've ever run I've always done it strictly in the morning so I could watch for sides all day
Var isn't even remotely new to me though

I think var is a 4-6 hr half-life.

yeah, I dont even remember...but I dont play around with 5-10mg doses either

so really Im out with this discussion

Girls get the shaft on AAS... Except for Var. That must be nice getting away with 5-10mgs of var. Anything less than 40 is worthless for me.

That's why so many guys think 20 would be a low dose because most of them are using var for cutting and more like 60-80ed. We get SO many women coming here asking about var for cutting but in reality, any aas with women will cause muscle gain. Your bf% will change and you may drop fat, as well, but there are other things that are safer if the woman just wants to cut.

And..until you know your body...it's so much better to start low because the side effects can be lifelong. Not typically with var but you never know.

I know I'm pretty opinionated on this subject but I was one of those girls who trusted someone else, didn't do my research and have permanent sides. I'm also over 40 and now getting to experience the impact of some of that gear use, as the aging process kicks in. All are things most women (myself included) don't stop and think about when all you can see is that perfect body and placing well on stage...or whatever your goal is.

Top Bottom