Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feels good deadlifting with 6 plates on each side

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I was only doin 1/4 deadlifts, but still it was wicked heavy and felt good because everyone was watchin me :D

I did 8 reps for my last set of the 585!

I am doin these to change things up a little to help get my full deads go up in weight, and boy they work good.

after doin working sets i was able to max at 465. So if i just tried to get a 1RM.. im guessing it would be around 480- 490

nice weights there... is it just me, or do you find rack deads to be a lot more exhausting than normal deads? holding on to that much weight is quite a load on my system.

Ya , i feel the pump really deep in the muscle. Its pretty exhausting. Its a good thing i got wrist clamps!

Great work!! Wheres the pin set on a 1/4 deadlift? Youll break 500 in no time. Rack deads really helped me. Not to mention converse shoes. Keep posting up PRs!!

Tom Treutlein said:
How did Converses' help you?

I was deadlifting in running shoes before. They distributed alot of the weight forward because of thier design. So it would feel as if I was falling forward somewhat with the weight. Also the sole is thick and elevates you higher off the ground. For deadlifts its best to be lower to the ground and on an even surface. You want to be able to lean back with the weight for the extra leverage. Worked for me anyway. The other day I forgot my converse and had running shoes on, so I just deadlifted in my socks. Worked real well also. Like wearing a shoe though, for the tread and grip.

0a13f8233006d2bba266c90c04c9196e.jpg

WalkingBeast said:
Great work!! Wheres the pin set on a 1/4 deadlift? Youll break 500 in no time. Rack deads really helped me. Not to mention converse shoes. Keep posting up PRs!!

I used the smith machine, and so the bar was set just above my knees. and I'll have to look into the converse. thanks!

Top Bottom