Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite striking combo

That wasn't the best example of a calibered superman punch since he pump faked but its still a wonderful distance executable. Biggest hinderance is if you fully extend you open yourself up to a miss while losing momentum and balance, best practiced on a stationary bag or with a partner holding it for maximum resistance to increase your power. Best variations include the flying knee with a superman elbow, sets you up to regain balance from your dominant leg while bringing in a shortrange death blow with the elbow from the opposite stance. Really an all around beautiful finisher.

One good one that Randy used on Silvia and one that Bas used a lot is front left inside leg kick followed up with an overhand right.

I like jab to the face followed up with a hard right to the solar plexus then folow up with a right hook maybe depending how they react.

Bas had another good one - left hook then keep eye contact then go down with left hook to body on the liver. If you have ever been hit on the liver - you know this is a good one!

Left jab from a distance (doesnt matter 2 much if i miss).
Right straight on the step in
tight clench once close kneeing with what ever leg will strike the best.

Afterwards i usually find my self in a position to execute any strike or move even if the blows i deliver dont land properly.. i think it really catches people off guard.that

Right straight to a shovel punch

Jab,right straight,hook to the body, back to a straight.

Very are many. Bread and butter aove though.

Top Bottom