Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite striking combo

DirtBagDon said:
here's a good example. There are some variations. I faint a low kick after throwing a few to set it up, for example.

Superman Punch 101

Thanks for the video..Yeah I have seen that before. I do a similar move, from a left stance, I lift up my right knee and lunge forward with my right hand either landing it square on the guy or if he moves I double up on the punch (moving forward) amd/or set-up a round house.

It's great to cover a large distance (I am 6'4" so I have long reach as well) & it's very surprising. I use it often whenever I need to land a shot. Not more than 2x in a fight or it becomes obvious and less of a surprise.

DirtBagDon said:

here's another good one I picked up yesterday...

opponent throws a 2, slip and cut an angle to the 2 side.

throw a 2 to the head, quick 3 to the liver, followed up by a 5, then a 10

straight kick to the gut..........stone cold stunner..........hasn't failed me yet!!

haha, ok seriously........left hook followed by a quick left uppercut......or vice versa.......if the second shot lands, all in.......overhand right, right uppercut...whatever.....if nothing landed, distance closed for the clinch and possible takedown.

I like to bodyhook then upper cut
usually they lean over (even if only slightly) from the bodyblow and right into the uppercut

uppercut hook is good to
get the head just up from thier gloves/guard and then tap

I also like jab cross back low kick

or lead hook back low kick
I know that isn't exactly one combo but those are some that I really like

The grab-her-hair from behind and smack her ass back and forth move :)

I think (from a right lead) it's a simple right jab, moving into a palm thrust (or block) and following with a right elbow, then cover and follow the combo if permissable..if I'm countered quickly, then an angled side step and side kick to the knee (non tournament of course).

Dr. JK said:
What's up guys?
For the strikers, what is your favorite combo which is the one you can execute in your sleep?

Mine is double left jab, right cross and right roudn-house, ribs/head of knee..
As soon as the right cross is thrown the kick is right behind it..

Let's pump it up!!!

Top Bottom