Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite/Best Protein

So the NTBM tastes really good huh? lol, well, personally I'd drink horse shit if it worked really well. To me flavor is my last priority!

So how's it PREFORM when compared to other proteins like Trutein? I wanted to try Syntha-6 until I found out it's loaded with cheap carbs and unnecessary fillers.

So the NTBM tastes really good huh? lol, well, personally I'd drink horse shit if it worked really well.

So how's it PREFORM when compared to other proteins like Trutein? I wanted to try Syntha-6 until I found out it's loaded with cheap carbs and unnecessary fillers.

Do yourself a favor and grab a bag of Rocky Road Whey to Build Muscle protein, I wouldn't want you to have to resort to drinking horse shit lmao! Bro, you will thank me later...best tasting chocolate flavored protein on the market hands down!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Never tried NTBM's protein powders but have heard great things. I actually just received a 15 lb order from tru nutrition. Definitely worth checkin out cause you can customize your blends - protein source (14 or so diff types), flavors (so many), sweetener source (stevia, sucrolose, and others), and other additions (really anything.. creatine, glutamine, vitamins, minerals, and others). Keep in mind that they ship out of cali though and you buy by the lb rather than 5lb tubs - But for me it was more cost-effective to go through TN, plus i really like the fact that you can make your own blends.

Curious where you went to customize the protein sources? Might be fun to play around with!

Top Bottom