Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigued all the time...

low test perhaps?

get your test levels checked. I thought I was bad for this, but I am always fatiqued unless I am on ephedrine or some stimulant.

I plan on asking the doc about it next physical. Me so tired.

Gambino said:
what's your current weight?
lol i bet your "look like shit" phase is my jacked phase
lol :(

bout a buck 75.....relatively close to my previous "weight", but before i was 180, 5'8 and approx 10% bodyfat. I have a really small frame so i look weird if i'm any bigger (5' wrists)
now i'm 175, and probably 15-16%..and soft as shit...big difference.

calveless wonder said:
have problems getting to bed at the same time every night....or waking up at the same time everyday. my sleep never feels "refreshing" either way.

doc gave me clonidine which works good but still, depending on my day it's hard to get to sleep at the same time exactly.

i would start with trying to get some better sleep....herbs man....herbs.

alien amp pharm said:
low test perhaps?

get your test levels checked. I thought I was bad for this, but I am always fatiqued unless I am on ephedrine or some stimulant.

I plan on asking the doc about it next physical. Me so tired.

was thikning the same thing.........i hope not. going on HRT this young would kind of suck, as much as i used to love the sauce.

i was taking adderrall and ritalin for awhile but it would get me too jittery and zombielike and when it wore off i'd CRASH bad. stimulants are the worst

jerkbox said:
i would start with trying to get some better sleep....herbs man....herbs.

what kind of herbs? if you mean weed it makes me groggy as fuck and when i smoke i end up being up and researching shit on the internet if i'm home

calveless wonder said:
what kind of herbs? if you mean weed it makes me groggy as fuck and when i smoke i end up being up and researching shit on the internet if i'm home

try some valerian man, and some melatonin (not an herb), it will help regulate your sleep cycle

wlmcrae said:
Research "General Adaptive Syndrome" - your lifestyle and stress levels may be starting you on that path.

i missed this post....interesting.just read about it.
i'm sure it plays a part(stress). i'm in one of the most high stress industries and my personal life has been too for the past couple of years, but as of late i've learned to deal with alot better and i'm working out again, so i'm not sure that's entirely the culprit.

i got issues

Top Bottom