Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss more on one side

Audacious1

I have noticed recently that i am losing fat faster on my right hip area than i am on my left! I mean, it is a noticeable difference to where my husband noticed it. I honestly don't think i favor one side over the other when i work out...and i do everyday things with both hands...(i am right and left handed), so it can't be the fact that i use one side more. It's just weird...just wondering if this happens to anyone else and what i could do...i guess i should just work on that other side more right?

I think most people have imbalances like that...only usually more subtle so you wouldn't notice it right off. I notice slightly more fat on one hip/thigh than on the other side too, but I only really see it when I'm looking at a photo.

You'll hear over and over again..."You can't spot reduce." You don't really have a choice where you lose your fat from, it's up to your genetic code. So don't worry about trying to pedal the lifecycle with only one leg or something like that! Keep doing what you're doing to lose fat, and consider maybe a topical like Yohimbine HCl--applied only to the side with more fat. Good luck!

don't worry.. the other side will catch up.. it is only temporary, i have experienced it myself. The yohimbine could work for spot reducing topically, but honestly, just give it some time to catch up.. you may have more fat cells on one side which just take longer to shrink.. no biggie

i have that too.....actually when i measured myself im chunkier on one thigh, my left and my right bi is bigger too....

and when i flex my abs on one side oblique....awesome, the other not yet ...hmph :D

"...don't worry about trying to pedal the lifecycle with only one leg or something like that!"

Hee hee! I love it! Sounds like something I would try to do!

Fennec

you cannot spot reduce fat, but you can build asymmetrical muscle...

you should make sure that what you ladies are experiencing is not really asymmetrical muscular gains on the bigger side... try to do unilateral exercises whenever possible to ensure that you don't favour a particular side....

Top Bottom