Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat cutting cycle

99ninja

Hey Guys, Im a newbie to posts, and looking to get some advice on a new cycle. Its between doing a clen/anavar cycle or a test enanthate/anavar cycle. I have only done clen/t3 before with decent results, just dont want to mess around so much with t3 anymore. I have been lifting on and off for 8 years. Just recently got back steady into it. My main goal is to cut down stomach fat, but since more muscle makes it easier to do so it would be best if I could combine my efforts. My stats are 5'6" 230 24%bf. I lift 3-4 days a week, and have started doing slow cardio 3-4 times a week at 45-60 mins a day. I have access to anything I need and already have clen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are looking for both a T3 alternative as well as something to focus on belly fat, look into Alpha-T2 at Orbit Nutrition.

It contains 3,3-T2 which is a safe non-suppressive thryroid upregulator, as also contains Rauwolscine HCl which can actually target fat loss in the stomach, lower back, and chest areas. You could use it both with or without your clen.

Top Bottom