Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burning. GW, Albuterol, Clenbuterol

william7487

Trying to get the general consensus.. Id say most of want to lower our BF%, except for those powerlifters that dont care for aesthetics.
SARMS GW, Albuterol, and Clenbuterol are used for fat burning. I'm sure someone has something to say about each! Sponsored athletes or people that work for a company may say to use their product over others.. So you kinda have to be skeptical, no?

So what do you guys think?
How long do you run each?

Story has it that Clenbuterol is a great fat burner. However it atrophies the myocardium(kills cardiac muscle). Then you need Ketotifen or Benadryl to clean the receptors.. And dosage pyramids with some off weeks?!

Sarms GW is amazing with no side effects (no jitters etc.)? Too good to be true. But whats your take on it.

And Albuterol is a bronchodilator that increases the heart rate as well as metabolism.

Oh, and B12 2x a week is a good fat burner..

All of the above work in synergy with a good diet and quality training programs, so this is the first thing to get dialled if aim is fat loss. My experience with alubterol was very good, 8 weeks started at low dose of 8 - 12mg daily, ramped up all the way to 24mg in the last week, due to albuterols short half life its best dosed every four hours. I had a good amount of fat loss, abs did show by the end of the 8 weeks. Its best to start low dose to address tolerance and ramp up from there, as sides such as jitters are common after 12mg.

Albuterol over clen based on it being a much much safer option, google some studies on the two and you will find alot of information. Also I recommend AG GUYS albuterol, its potent!!!

I use GW from sarms1 for 8wks along with AG-guys albuterol at 2-4mg 3 times a day for 8 wks. This is a perfect fat loss combo with very little sides. It helps with endurance and there is no jittery feeling like with clen and other fat burning drugs.

I'm taking the triple stack now with an ECY stack, only been 2 days but hope to have good news in a week or 2. I took Clen and I did lose some body fat but my endurance went in the shitter, got headaches here and there, cramping, need additional suppliments to prevent cramping, etc. So I would say Clen works BUT there seems to be better solutions out there.

Yeah i believe diet and hydration take precedence over anything else.

And AG-Guys are KINGS!

As for the Clen I hear that shit makes you dizzy during high intensity workouts! Cant take it after 4/5pm..

I'm not a fan of Clen at all. There's too many sides with it. However, the combo of GW and Albuterol is amazing for fat loss. I'm on sarms1 GW with AG Guys Albuterol at the moment and the fat is just melting away

I'm not a fan of Clen at all. There's too many sides with it. However, the combo of GW and Albuterol is amazing for fat loss. I'm on sarms1 GW with AG Guys Albuterol at the moment and the fat is just melting away

If you dont mind, what does your dosing looking like? x per day/week & mgs

Sarms1 GW is the best.. im also using it.

20mg ED GW Cardarine
12mg ED Albuterol AG-GUYS.COM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

im in on the bandwagon.. i cant stand clen and wouldnt use it again .

sarms1 gw
albuterol or n2burn/YohimFlame

Top Bottom