Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

2/22/14
Back/shoulders cardio

Doubled up on body-parts and pumped out some cardio. I weighed myself prior to cardio and am down to 188. I was down to 195 3 weeks ago so I'm down a lot of weight. Since I've eliminated alcohol and the holidays are over now I feel like I'm at the point where I can really start to make a push to a single digit bf%.

2/22/14
Back/shoulders cardio

Doubled up on body-parts and pumped out some cardio. I weighed myself prior to cardio and am down to 188. I was down to 195 3 weeks ago so I'm down a lot of weight. Since I've eliminated alcohol and the holidays are over now I feel like I'm at the point where I can really start to make a push to a single digit bf%.

thats a good amount of weight loss.Any idea of the bf % change so far?

2/24
Arms day

Close grip press
Ez bar bicep curl
Overhead tricep extension
Concentration curls
One armed Overhead tricep extensions
Lateral cable bicep curls

I noticed insane energy and kept going and going. I didn't push it 100% toward the end because I didn't want to pull anything but even holding the weight feels a lot less tedious. I'm pumped for chest today. This oxandrovar is no joke.

This is going to be furrrkin filthy dude. Crazy combination. I'll be following this one.
Good luck!

Chest and back.
Flat bench: 175 reps of 135
Deadlift: got 405 up easily.
Superset decline hammer strength and hammer strength lat pulldown
Bent over barbell row and incline dumbbell press
Superset pec deck fly with cable row.

Have massive energy. Ox is some heavy stuff. I'll be recommending this for a while. Did cardio for an hour. 3 hour gym day.

Chest and back.
Flat bench: 175 reps of 135
Deadlift: got 405 up easily.
Superset decline hammer strength and hammer strength lat pulldown
Bent over barbell row and incline dumbbell press
Superset pec deck fly with cable row.

Have massive energy. Ox is some heavy stuff. I'll be recommending this for a while. Did cardio for an hour. 3 hour gym day.

The gains will keep coming to man.. Oxandrovar is nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

still following bro, keep them updates comming brother.. very nice log so far.

Top Bottom