Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

That sounds like a stomach issue rather than tren..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I don't know, another bro I know had the same issues at 400. The glutamine helped a bit. But I am very sure this is my last tren run. If I run again it will be ace. I'm thinking eq primo with a var finish for next summer.

But I will say this: even with a terrible caloric deficit I am starting to cut up nicely.

I don't know, another bro I know had the same issues at 400. The glutamine helped a bit. But I am very sure this is my last tren run. If I run again it will be ace. I'm thinking eq primo with a var finish for next summer.

is this your 1st run with tren? its the tren bro, it makes people sick sometimes. It very common

I have concluded that trenbolone is not anything that interests me any longer. I just do not enjoy nandrolones. I have zero desire to run it again and I will stick to more long lean gainers like eq and primo.
S4 vascularity is real. GW helped me keep my blood pressure in check on tren as once I halted use, my heart rate went up a full 10 beats doing the same cardio I was doing. The albuterol from agguys is a great AM tool that has worked on an almost fasted cardio. GK Oxandrovar is the truth; period. If you cannot achieve some serious goals while running it, something in your blueprint is terribly off track. From here on out I will run:
EQ
TRT
S-4 (if I can bear the vision sides)
Albuterol in tue a.m.
6.25 mg of aromasin.
eventually Halo for 4 weeks.
For my bulking in the winter I will run high test with lgd

I have concluded that trenbolone is not anything that interests me any longer. I just do not enjoy nandrolones. I have zero desire to run it again and I will stick to more long lean gainers like eq and primo.
S4 vascularity is real. GW helped me keep my blood pressure in check on tren as once I halted use, my heart rate went up a full 10 beats doing the same cardio I was doing. The albuterol from agguys is a great AM tool that has worked on an almost fasted cardio. GK Oxandrovar is the truth; period. If you cannot achieve some serious goals while running it, something in your blueprint is terribly off track. From here on out I will run:
EQ
TRT
S-4 (if I can bear the vision sides)
Albuterol in tue a.m.
6.25 mg of aromasin.
eventually Halo for 4 weeks.
For my bulking in the winter I will run high test with lgd

eq or primo will not give you the gains tren does but they are still very very good compounds.Also with alot less sides.

Oxandrovar has a great profile, it has trenavar in it which converts to tren already.So mixing it with tren, you need to be careful i assume>?

eq or primo will not give you the gains tren does but they are still very very good compounds.Also with alot less sides.

Oxandrovar has a great profile, it has trenavar in it which converts to tren already.So mixing it with tren, you need to be careful i assume>?

I know bro. I figured it's be like kickstarting with A on a E cycle. I've been running eq for awhile and correlates mostly with my goals/lifestyle.

Okay: I had 2 darts left with trenbolone and each had 100 mg. I decided to take a break last week and ended up hitting my Friday dart last week and my tuesday dart this week with tren. At the end of the day Tuesday, I started to feel a slight feeling of nausea. I still maintain my diet but I noticed my cardio was a disaster Wednesday though I did power through. So I can honestly say I am not a person that can handle trenbolone even at a level of 200 mg. Now, on to bigger and better. my S4 has been kicking in to high gear. Combined with equipoise, You can really see the results in the vascularity. I just started throwing in MK 2866, and within a few minutes of dosing it I started to get the same hot tingly feeling I got last year and a ridiculous feeling of sense of well-being. That is occurring as we speak. I have about five weeks of S4 left eight weeks of Osta, 14 weeks of eq. Towards the end of Osta, I will run 4 to 6 weeks of Halo. This is a break down of how I am going to train: I am going to do a 12 week rotation. On the odd weeks I will do german-volume. On the even weeks I will do strength training. My cardio on the odd weeks will be one hour at a fat burning heart rate per day. On the even weeks I will do 20 minutes of HIIT. I will bring 250-300 g of protein in per day between 50 and 100 g of fat per day and the odd weeks I will bring in 100 g of carbohydrates and even weeks I will bring in 250-300 g.

Top Bottom