Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast and Furious..Tokyo Drift Sucked Rotten Sushi Thru a Straw.

curling

Man, I am glad I didn't pay to see that movie in the theaters. Must have been one of the dumbest movies I ever saw. I mean the redneck dude had the hickiest accent I ever heard. And the plot was just sooo stupid it didn't make any sense. I can't believe they even make dumb movies like that. Don't rent it not worth it. I wish I had my time back.

I watched it last night and thought it was ok. Could have been a lot better. They showed no tits and ass at all...well, ass yes, but only the cheeks. hahahaha

I also watched Poseidon and Flight 93...Those were pretty good movies.

hahaahhah wicked thread topic 2 rice too furious

My DVD started to skip and stopped about an hour in and I didn't even bother to clean the DVD and watch the end. It sucked. Lucky Number Slevin is good so far though.

ponyfitness said:
My DVD started to skip and stopped about an hour in and I didn't even bother to clean the DVD and watch the end. It sucked. Lucky Number Slevin is good so far though.

Yea, that was a pretty good movie. I would recommend that one too. I just can't believe hollywood backed tokyo drift.

curling said:
Man, I am glad I didn't pay to see that movie in the theaters. Must have been one of the dumbest movies I ever saw. I mean the redneck dude had the hickiest accent I ever heard. And the plot was just sooo stupid it didn't make any sense. I can't believe they even make dumb movies like that. Don't rent it not worth it. I wish I had my time back.

^^One of the funniest things ever considering the source.

That movie looked horrible, worse than the other two. I can't believe it became an idea, let alone a movie.

Top Bottom