Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Fast and Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we see the root of his problems. his mom owns him. he's a mama's boy at 40+ years old. he looks more pathetic by the day

now we see the root of his problems. his mom owns him. he's a mama's boy at 40+ years old. he looks more pathetic by the day

His mother issues are well-documented. His hatred for religion stems from mother issues and when she made him go to church with her. I'd guess his professional failure, alcohol problems and violence toward women all come from the same set of issues.

"Momma's Boy" could have a mixture of good and bad implications. In his case, it's more like "Mommy Dearest" boy.

His mother issues are well-documented. His hatred for religion stems from mother issues and when she made him go to church with her. I'd guess his professional failure, alcohol problems and violence toward women all come from the same set of issues.

"Momma's Boy" could have a mixture of good and bad implications. In his case, it's more like "Mommy Dearest" boy.

Dad was active in church too, though mom probably made him since she clearly controls everything

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Oh yeah... let's get him started on spanking again.

No mom issues there whatsoever!

Your conclusions couldn't be more wrong; You're under the false assumption that I actually make decisicions based on her input;I'm not one to take advice from high school dropouts. If that were true she would have two or three grandchildren from me by now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom