Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suicide Now Kills More Americans Than Car Crashes

More Veterans die from suicide than from in the wars.

Ponder on that shit

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

A youtube just for you brownbrown...The war of choice.

I agree with you, and you didn't mention the divorce rate, I remember reading it was in the 90th percentile around 2004-2006. My sister divorced her husband a few years ago, she said Iraqi Freedom was the last straw. They were married between his first and second tour in Vietnam, he was awarded the CIB his first tour, he was a LRRP. In the mid 1980's he joined the reserve system and spent most of their marriage from the 1990's on deployed. I catch all kinds of shit from the family for being cordial with him at mixed events, my nephews wedding reception being the most recent. He cheated on my sister for almost ten years and was always in the wrong in major relationship dynamics. He always sought me out at family functions, Thanksgiving and Christmas, because of the unspoken bond, I assume; My sister just doesn't understand.

We really need a cost benefit analysis on foreign intervention.

We've definitely been seeing more of these come through our ER doors. GSW's to the head are by far the most gruesome and tragic.

I have never been able to understand how people become depressed enough to do such a selfish thing to their loved ones. I don't know why they don't seek help

I have never been able to understand how people become depressed enough to do such a selfish thing to their loved ones. I don't know why they don't seek help

I hear ya bro...but some just dont think they need help..

Top Bottom