Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fart Barker

Budman said:
You are an inspiration for all of us to stay in the gym and train even harder!! Thanks..lol

thanks! I'm glad I have motivated you with my disgusting physique.

stick around for my next pic.... I just my surprise somebody :D

Keep it up! Keep it up! Cut out the breads and sugars, and anything white, and anything w/ calories, and anything w/ taste, and anything at all...Shit quit doin everything! Just kiddin..stick w/ it and serioiusly cut out all the sugars and starches..

Man the food part of it is the hardest. I'm eating a much better diet already but I still have a long ways to go. I've also quit smoking AGAIN, going on day 2 now :)

Dude that looks like a corpse. Are you alive? Shit come out of the cave and get some sun. You are 31 but your body looks 51.

gwl9dta4 said:
Dude that looks like a corpse. Are you alive? Shit come out of the cave and get some sun. You are 31 but your body looks 51.

Thank you sir! I shall do a few more reps tomorrow morning for that little comment.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dude, give it like 3 months and take another pic, if you keep it up in the gym, you will see amazing difference, watch your diet..

Top Bottom