Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy fball virgnerds - quick 6 week update!

KillahBee said:
I've always played 12 team leagues, I think it's perfect. 10 seems too easy almost. It's good when you have to make waiver wire moves and start guys like D Mason and Patrick Crayton.
I picked up and start crayton in one of my leagues. I had to grab someone because I traded anquan boldin for edgerrin james in wk 3 and I had to work with reggie wayne, torry holt, and either shaun mcdonald, and some other asswipe plus I had bye week troubles. So far crayton has been solid. Plus I got adrian peterson late in the draft.

QB: C Palmer
RB: C Portis
R/W: B Westbrook
WR: Braylon Edwards
WR: B Engram
TE: J Shockey
K: K Brown
DST: Baltimore

Backup QB: M Schaub
Backup RB: E Graham (Pending Drop)
Backup WR: B Edwards (Bye Week), B Jones, B Berrian

I'm highly active in the free agent market week after week (I have nothing else to do at work but this and EF). Its funny because on paper my other two teams are much better yet this is the one with the 5-1 record.

I hate having to sit Edwards this week due to the bye, guy has been a stud and has won me a couple close games.

dannomight said:
I picked up and start crayton in one of my leagues. I had to grab someone because I traded anquan boldin for edgerrin james in wk 3 and I had to work with reggie wayne, torry holt, and either shaun mcdonald, and some other asswipe plus I had bye week troubles. So far crayton has been solid. Plus I got adrian peterson late in the draft.

Let's hope Glenn stays out the entire year

PuddleMonkey said:
I hate having to sit Edwards this week due to the bye, guy has been a stud and has won me a couple close games.

He's saved me since Javon has been as useless as tits on a bull this yr.

I hate sitting him too, but I got Crayton and D Mason w/ Javon back in the lineup.

PuddleMonkey said:
I'm highly active in the free agent market week after week (I have nothing else to do at work but this and EF).

Me too. My thing is pick up random long-shot peeps week 1 or 2 that I think will do something later. Like Mason and Gonzales. I thought Gonzalez may be the perfect slot receiver (a la stokley) in that offense, but apparently he has a case of the dropsies.

My team fuckin sucks nuts.

I had the highest points in week 1 and 2, and i got fuckin owned by injuries, possible suspensions and just underacheiving.

I'm now 3-3....
Starting format as follows
QB - Romo
RB - Travis I'm too stupid to drink a drug cleansing agent Henry
RB - Rudi johnson, who's been injured
WR - steve smith...who can't seem to find anyone to throw the ball to him anymore
WR - lee evans....fell off the map. dude is a stud and they don't get him the ball
TE- Ben watson...Good season but now he's fuckin injured too
D/ST - broncos and tampa bay...i dropped broncos for chargers D this week
K - David Akers

i do have kevin jones though, who i think will come back strong. cotchery has been a disappointment...no TD's. jets find millions of ways to screw me

Top Bottom