Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremepeptides Legit ?

yes legit, i had some problems with them, and the owner cleared EVERYTHING up immediately, very very impressed. ttrust me, a company worth trusting.

Great! I get the warming/flushing sensation that ive with other companies that I know are legit.

Ive used both versions from them. Both with and without dac.
what's the difference, with/without the dac?

also.. i asked gawd about this.. i'm doing l-carnitine injections 2x a day on my stomach... i'd say 9 times out of 10 afterwards it either bruises and/or leaves a little baby knot under the skin. am i just not rubbing it in enough after doing the inject? do you ever experience this?

what's the difference, with/without the dac?

also.. i asked gawd about this.. i'm doing l-carnitine injections 2x a day on my stomach... i'd say 9 times out of 10 afterwards it either bruises and/or leaves a little baby knot under the skin. am i just not rubbing it in enough after doing the inject? do you ever experience this?

Dac effects the halflife. So with dac it stays in your body and doesnt require daily use. Without dac is usually administered multiple times daily with a ghrp of somet type.

I have gotten bruising, but it has been rare. Ive had one bump/knot and it was more about location than anything imo, but it also went away.

Dac effects the halflife. So with dac it stays in your body and doesnt require daily use. Without dac is usually administered multiple times daily with a ghrp of somet type.

I have gotten bruising, but it has been rare. Ive had one bump/knot and it was more about location than anything imo, but it also went away.
got it.. thank you :)

very legit company bro..company is owned by a guy who cares about his costumers and the peptides are not only have a cheap price.. the peptides are of very high quality

almost impossible to find that mix anywhere

any ordering from extreme peptides make sure to PM ME ! i got discount codes .. TO GET U EVEN BETTER PRICES!

Hi guys

I see they have veryyy amazing prices in their websites which is like too good to be true ????

have you guys experienced their stuff ? Please be honest

I just ordered today - and the items I ordered, like Clenbuterol and Letrozole for example, are products I can tell if they are legit almost immediately. I will post feedback positive or negative when the peptides come in. I don't want to ruffle any feathers, but I'll be totally honest. Of course, from all the reviews, there isn't much to worry about. As long as you stay away from their Follistatin, should be good to go.

Top Bottom